Earl grey anyone?

lamp

i've started drinking it evey now and again because i try different teas. however one of my mates drinks it because he saw picard drink it, if i ask him if he wants a drink he'll even say "earl grey, hot"!

so who else out there drinks it because they saw picard drink it?

I drink it because my girlfriend likes it. I never disliked it but I'm starting to like it more. Actually, if you steep it in steamed milk and add a bit of vanilla and sugar, that's called a "London Fog". And it's REALLY good. I first found out it was called a London fog at an airport somewhere on my way back from Thailand. My girlfriend had just introduced me to drinking it like that, and I missed her and wanted to have some on the way home. The guy serving me was Asian, and had an accent, and he said "Did you know that's called a London Frog?" I was like oh okay, cool. But I didn't know if he meant "Fog" or if he really did mean "Frog". I asked a Starbucks person when I got back to Canada and they set me straight. :p

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We drink tea a lot here in my country. We are a tea nation. I like to drink ceylon mixed with a little earl grey and i add some turkish Rize tea to it. That is a great mix. If i prefer to have a little darker tea i mix this with arabian or syrian tea. Those are very heavy. In addition to that in the mornings english breakfast is yhe best. So smooth. Try putting some cinnamon in it.Makes my day.

If you'd like to try turkish tea and if you really like drinking tea i would be happy to try to send to those who are interested. We have like 12 different types of dark tea. One of my friends in chicago comes here in summers and buys like 10 kg. of it every summer.

Lipton teas are good but not sooo good.

Anyone who does something just because they saw it on TV ought to have their head examined. The only thing I ever saw on TV that I wanted to do was walk around in the sewers like the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. :p I don't live in New York so I never got to do that. :( Well, also I sometimes fix things like Macgyver.