For Sale New Sadam Hussain Shirts

Ulysses

ahh well he had it comming, though it was a shame, he should have stood trial for all the

stuff he did...

he was tried & convicted for 140 killings, what like the rest didn't matter..... :o

well i guess bush didn't want him to spill the beans....... :-\

OOOoooooOOooooOOOO...

it has hit the fan now!!

let chaos begin! ;D

Got some saddam hussain shirts for sale, there abit tight around the next but they hang well............

Joke = terrible

News = about time!

lol come on TFMF surely you have a better joke lol...anyway he deserves all the bad taste jokes the world can throw at him lol[br]Posted on: January 01, 2007, 02:01:00 AM

I persoanlly think that hanging was to nice of a way of killing him, considering he used nerve agents against his own people and against the iranians, I would of thrown him in a pit full of hungry animals, as would be a fitting end to someone who took great pleasure in people being tourtured and killed.

I imagine people from countries that have the death penalty must be accustomed to this sort of thing. I'm not... I think the whole ordeal was quite brutal and pointless. Not only hanging an old man won't solve any problem, but it will certainly create a lot more.

I wonder why the rush, though. Probably, Bush wanted to kill the guy ASAP before everything went to hell in Iraq and he missed the opportunity. After all, according to Jr., Saddam tried to kill his dad! ::)

Guest c4evap

I imagine people from countries that have the death penalty must be accustomed to this sort of thing. I'm not... I think the whole ordeal was quite brutal and pointless. Not only hanging an old man won't solve any problem, but it will certainly create a lot more.

I wonder why the rush, though. Probably, Bush wanted to kill the guy ASAP before everything went to hell in Iraq and he missed the opportunity. After all, according to Jr., Saddam tried to kill his dad! ::)

His death (hopefully) will help begin that nation's healing process. Now that he's gone, perhaps those left in his wake who followed his misguided orders will realize that the mighty do fall. Brutal it was...but pointless? I don't know. Maybe we should ask the families of the thousands he murdered.

As for Bush. Look, I hate Bush as much as any non-American (hell, a lot of Americans too) but I don't believe he had much to do with rushing him to the gallows. I'm fairly sure that decision was and internal Iraq decision. I would hazard a guess that it was rushed mainly because the Iraqs want/need the healing to begin and want to demoralize the remaining loyal Saddam forces. IMHO.

NOTE: If this thread gets too serious (and it's headed there now) we'll have to move it back to Ten Forward. LOL.

c4  B)

Some people say Saddam should not have been executed. To keep him alive would have dangerous. The only tragedy here is that we didn't get the chance to try him for all the things he did. Besides if he survived long enough he could have re-emerged as dictator of Iraq.

In civil war anything can happen.

Just my 2 cents. No offense to anyone.

Guest c4evap

MOD NOTE: Well, this thread might have been started as a joke thread...but it very obvious that people have strong opinions about this subject. Soooooooooo...with that in mind, I'm moving this back to Ten forward.

EDIT: Scratch that. Seems I have no super powers in this sub-forum. Mayhaps a MOD that does will move this thread back to Ten forward for me?

c4  B)

if they think that the video of sadam hanging was bad taste then they should of seen a book i seen in  the libary at al ali salem air base in kuwait in 2001, this book showed details of 2 men killed buy sadams soldiers, one had his lower body burned away with acid and the other had had a hot steam iron placed on his chest and just left to die very painfully, whilst i agree he did not actually do this or porbably know he is the leader and takes full responsibility for the actions of his troops if they are not jailed for theses tourtures.

I personally think that hanging was a cope out, i would of made his execution reflect the pain and suffering he had subjected thousands of his victims, and made it alot more like what he did to people, when you consider he used nerve agents against his own people which is one of the most nasty ways of mass murder, nerve agent does not kill instantly it leaves the victim in alot of pain before it actually kills,