NiteSciFi Werewolf

TFMF

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i said way back when i voted for Tablet that i had 3 suspects 2 of them are still in the game they both use the star trek forum mainly i might add

I frequent the Who boards, so I like the sound of that...  I think.  ;D

Neo, Neo, Neo...  lol  Big overreaction there.  Are you worried that if I survive the next mauling I'll turn my crystal gaze in your direction?    ;)

Of course you were going to vote for me.  I believe you.  ::)

By announcing I'm likely to be eaten next in the way you did, you seem to me to be trying to create a sliver of doubt in everyone else's mind that it's not you, if I am, indeed, the next wolfie sandwich.  Which right now is the only option you have if you are the werewolf.

The next mauling will indeed be interesting.  I may well be wolf-bait, but at this point, after your post, that'll turn EVERYONE'S gaze in your direction - whether you're the wolf or not.  Of course:

• if you're the wolf, and you think I'm the Seer you'll have to munch on me, come what may
  • but if I'm not the Seer, and the Seer is still in the game, then if I get mauled you can be certain to be investigated afterwards - Game Over if we have already tagged one wolf and you are the other
  • if someone else is the wolf, it gets really interesting.  In that situation, methinks we villagers are just about screwed.  I'll be out, you'll be targeted, leaving 1 werewolf and 2 villagers after the vote - or even worse 2 werewolves and one villager  :(

We have 5 left.

Probability says that's made up of:

• 3.2778 Villagers
  • 1.3125 Werewolves
  • 0.4097 of a Seer

Of course a really perverse werewolf could leave me in after the next mauling, making it look like I am the werewolf (as I can't consume myself), but then, I'd say that too if I was the werewolf.  ;D

But, as I said before, I did have one other suspect.  Question is, was it GorunNova, or was it someone else?

Sorry for my lack of commentary over the past few days, i've been studying for exams (I had an English and my Administration exams today) But now that they are out of the way - fun :D

Hmm....both enemies and allies in the game.....interesting....But then again, perhaps i just don't like someone here ;D

TetsuoShima: Your wish is my command... Thanks again for the story submission (You know who you are ;) Lets hope the wolves don't).

TetsuoShima sat alone in his home, certain he was the next in line to be devoured by a werewolf.

"Paranoid" the rest of the village said.  "We got rid of the last werewolf by driving away GorunNova!" they advised.

But TetsuoShima wasn't convinced.

The doors to his home were locked, bolted and barred.  The windows shuttered from the outside and boarded up from the inside.  There was no way any werewolf was getting in, and nothing that would lure him out.  He even had a chamberpot at the ready for when nature called.

From his roof he heard a scrabbling sound.

"Rats again," he thought.  "Doesn't matter how many traps I lay they keep coming back.  He got up from his chair and went to the cupboard for a few more rat traps.

He climbed into the ceiling cavity, and looked around.  No sign of a rat, though.  He laid a few traps and started back down the ladder.  Then he heard the scrabbling sound again.

TetsuoShima 's eyes followed the sound to...  The chimney.

"Blast!", he thought.  "They're nesting in there.  A good fire will fix them."

TetsuoShima came down the ladder and walked over to the fireplace.  He grabbed some kindling and a few larger logs and, kneeling, began stacking them, ready to light.

Suddenly, he heard a sharp noise behind him, making him jump!  He turned to see that it was just his pet bird, Algernon, snapping off a piece of cuttlefish.

When TetsuoShima turned back to the fireplace, there were two large fur covered feet standing astride the wood.

The room suddenly got hotter, then cooled.  There was more scrabbling in the chimney.  The fireplace remained unlit.

TetsuoShima has been killed by a werewolf and is out of the game! Who could have done such a thing? Discuss and then vote on who you think could be a werewolf.

Voting ends: In just under 24 hours of this post.

[me=TFMF]scores TetsuoShima off the list :D [/me]

The list seems to shorten each day.... oh right....it does... ::)

I wanna know if I'm sleeping with the fishies soon, or if it's worthwhile to prepare some dinner. I'm not going to have dinner if I'm about to be eaten! :D

btw. This topic is an excellent post count booster! ;D

pmswl looks like u had your last supper

No I waited, remember. :D

Now I can eat with a golden spoon in heaven! :)

I liked the story of my death btw! Nice one!

--

Well, at least someone has proven for me that I'm no wolf. Go get 'em boys kill/ban that slimy mofo! ;D

I have 2 peeps on my list of suspects. I wonder which one it is... :)

A 1 in 2 chance of winning and same for loosing of course. :D

Hummm.. that leaves

gathererhade, [MM], neomaster & me.....

need to think tactics now..  :-\

*edit*

this could be a Mexican stand off.....

despite gath funky sheets, i'm going back to my old vote MM....

this being the first vote, & given i'm not a wolf the next person to vote for mm is the wolf, or the first person to vote for me...  :- ;)

so i vote MM

This kinda forces my hand - I better vote now or "someone" could grab a quick win...

After the last two rounds I now have no clear idea of who the wolf is and I'm pretty sure we're down to one wolf left now - or we would have seen a block vote mins after the voting opened , meaning the Wolves couldn't have lost - and since that didn't happen I'm inclined to think that there's only one left. (and the fact I'm still pretty sure that GournNova was a wolf..)

Well , by this stage we've all got some suspicion on us :

Myself - for the whole GournNova thing , and the fact I'm still alive this turn..

Neomaster - for the S0V13T thing and when S0V13T wasn't around he just followed the votes - we haven't seen Neomaster's true colours (yet)

Gathererhade - For delaying until the last hour of voting last time (waiting to see if you could save GorunNova ?), and the recent posts where he seems to be deliberately drawing attention to himself...

Bone2097 - The most quiet of all the players for the entire game and who votes for me even though he gives no good reason....

OK , those things covered I make my choice based on this comment :

though i'll be kicking my self for not voting for MM cause s/he voted last

twice...., andf now had a sudden change of heart tatics..

Despite me covering that very subject in some detail before hand - Bones2097 , don't you READ any of the posts ?

OR

are you looking to try and "railroad" me ?

I notice this time around Bones you got to voting *real fast* in comparison to usual and gave no reason for your vote - that to me makes you the "most suspicious" out of our little shortlist.

I vote for Bones2097

ermm itss 7am hald asleep but i vote for bones, as MM very quiet

I vote for bones  which with 4 of us makes him out i think[br]Posted on: February 05, 2007, 11:04:58 PM

sorry see im half a sleep i ment as MM said bones has been very quiet!! doh!! ccoooooffeeeeeee

Well, 2 for Bones, and one for [MM].  No one thinks it's Neomaster...  or me.

OK.  End game - effectively.

I really thought that it was my demise coming this time.  I really am surprised.  I'm also surprised Neomaster didn't vote for me this time like he was going to last time!  ;)

My thoughts for werewolf at this point are 75% Neomaster (sorry Neo) and 25% Bones2097.

Bones, you've been too quiet.  And I have thought that if the werewolves decided to play it one quiet / one loud, you were numero uno choice for the quiet one.

If the wolf is [MM] then you've done a great job, Martha, as I really don't think it's you at all.  At least I was right about TetsuoShima when I made the same call about him a little while ago.

I'd like to vote for Neo, like last time, but then I was doing that to get people to vote for him this time as I was fairly confident he was thw werewolf - sure worked well, didn't it.  :P

So, I'll go with my 25% option, and vote Bones2097 as well to make sure of it.[br]Posted on: 06-02-2007, 19:28:18

Oh.  Almost forgot.

Nice NiteShire graphic in the forum banner.

I assume there is a larger version around...  ;)