S0V13T - innocent

Hilander72 - innocent

neomaster - innocent

GorunNova - Wolf

QueenSpock - innocent

gathererhade - innocent

bones2097 - innocent

I'll post a full review soon :)

MM, you really fooled me with that daring vote when S0V got banished...

I knew GorunNova was a werewolf (TS told me), but it's not easy to convince others that fact without any evidence.

I had to make a leap of faith to even trust TetsuoShima, when he pm'ed me that he's the seer. :D

And I suspected that Neomaster was the other one until the end. :-[

(My break is over and I have to get back to work :))

I figured the sudden attack from your side was because you were either the seer or talking to 'im. ^^

Anyways, that was a fun game, although I lasted a round longer than I expected to.  Then again, that was one extra round for [MM] to stay out of the crosshairs! :)

So, how did all this come to pass?

Well. I'll start off with QueenSpock.

Originally, when i made the game, i wasn't sure how many players i'd get for the game. I thought i might not get enough so i contacted QueenSpock (who is a friend) and knew she would join. After i got all the players i needed and the game started, this worked to my advantage. Since it was me who personally recruited Queenspock, the wolves believed that she might have been the seer.

[MM] put an end to any doubts and killed her.

Next it was the Seers turn (TetsuoShima). He asked me if Hilander72 was a wolf and i said no. This impacted quite a lot on the later voting, as you will soon find out.

Next it was the voting round. Tablet attracted quite a lot of attention, didn't he? Well, as vicious as he is, he didn't hurt a fly in this game and was completly innocent. The wolves took advantage of his unpopularity and voted accordingly.

It was now GorunNova's turn to make a kill. Much to MM's dissapointment, he chose Megalith. MM had really thought strategically throughout the entire game and Megalith would not have been his choice to kill.

TetsuoShima then got another turn to ask who was a werewolf. GorunNova was his choice, and he was a werewolf. At this time, TetsuoShima must have contacted Hilander72 (knowing he was not a wolf) and asked for help in voting out the wolves.

Meanwhile, S0V13T was getting quite unpopular as well. Several members had convinced themselves that S0V13T and neomaster had been working together. Of course they weren't and hadn't a clue how to play the game ( :D ). The wolves coordinated their voting to vote out S0V13T.

Hilander's sudden change in voting made it look obvious that he was the seer (But he wasn't) and so MM got rid of the threat Hilander posed.

TetsuoShima already knew that GorunNova was one of the wolves, but who was the second. He asked if gatherhade was a wolf. I said no.

GorunNova was the logical choice to get voted out in the last round. With Hilander so convinced he was the wolf and then being killed off, he got booted out. MM used this to his advantage as he too voted out GorunNova, confusing the rest of the village.

Since GorunNova had already been kicked out, it was MM's turn to kill a villager again. TetsuoShima was his next logical choice. MM was going through the members who were most likely the seer.

With the Seer gone it went back to the voting round. The final round. It was really gathererhade who lost it for the villagers. Since he voted for Bones and woudn't be online to change his vote, and MM was a wolf, it meant that only neomaster and Bones held the deciding vote. Since they already voted, changing their vote would have made no difference (Remember, in the event of a tie, the last vote is discounted).

Bones being banished brought an end to the game, leaving MM, neomaster and gathererhade left in the village. Since the next round was a wolf round (neomaster was MM's next target) it would have left a stalemate situation.

TFMF's slip-ups

During the course of the game, i made a few slip ups which could have potentially given away the positions of some of the villagers.

- I decided who got to be a wolf and who was seer. Perhaps the biggest mistake of all was that i chose the wolves and seer personally (It was not done at random). Anyone who knew me could have figured out who i would have chosen. Someone did ask in the game whether i chose the people myself or if it was at random. I ignored the question ;D Unfortuanatly, i foolishly told MM this information. Thankfully - he still couldn't guess who the seer was :D

- No staff? This wasn't really a slip up, but it did actually confuse the wolves. In a PM i told MM that i did not select any staff when deciding the positions. What i meant to say was that i didn't select any staff when chosing the WOLVES. MM took it the wrong way. I let it pass. In the end it didn't matter :P

- TetsuoShima - I partially gave away who one of the wolves were while contacting TetsuoShima. MM was cleverly stalking the Who's Online list to see if anyone was sending any PM's (which might indicate they were the seer). I sent a PM to TetsuoShima asking if there was any other way we could communicate since people could be watching the forums. He observed MM was on the Who's Online list, and thus, created suspicion. In the end - it never came to anything.

I probably made tonnes more slip ups but i think i did alright for my first game :)

haha the tooth is out!! (lame i know)...

but i'm alliveee... neo & gath seems MM got a 2 4 1 :)

good game whats next!!

*edit*

With the Seer gone it went back to the voting round. The final round. It was really gathererhade who lost it for the villagers. Since he voted first, and MM was a wolf, it meant that only neomaster and Bones could vote. Since both gathererhade and MM voted for Bones, it didn't really matter who neomaster or Bones voted for, since MM and gathererhade had voted before them (Remember, in the event of a tie, the last vote is discounted).

no it was i who voted first, for MM,

then she voted for me,

then neo did,

and then gath.......

It was now GorunNova's turn to make a kill. Much to MM's dissapointment, he chose Megalith. MM had really thought strategically throughout the entire game and Megalith would not have been his choice to kill.

whoooooaaaa! shes a he  :o

haha jus a little revenge ;D

yeah i know, is was only messin'  as you can see in all my posts in this thread i've reffered to MM as a she  ;D

yes well poor gath, he's gona surprised to see the results,

i can rest easily tonite knowing that my fellow ex-villagers will be wolf chow...

nite nite! 

Actually, I picked Megalith because I knew it would throw everybody off somewhat, and thought the brief confusion would work in our (the werewolves') advantange.  I never expected to make it through to the end, and worked towards keeping MM covered. ^^

Even if I had been a villager, my posting habits would have had me voted out anyways. ^^'

I will admit, from watching the topic closely, I may not have suspected MM and even GorunNova might have escaped my vote.

In the next game, i'd like to actually play the game instead of just coordinating it.

Actually, I picked Megalith because I knew it would throw everybody off somewhat, and thought the brief confusion would work in our (the werewolves') advantange.  I never expected to make it through to the end, and worked towards keeping MM covered. ^^

Even if I had been a villager, my posting habits would have had me voted out anyways. ^^'

It was though not being able to trust the Seer. But I must thank GorunNova for helping me with that prob. ;)

Going to the lake?  Good thing it's werewolves that are the problem and not hockey-masked mass murderers. ;)

And the subsequence death of Megalith... Co-incidence? Then TetsuoShima said that GorunNova = Werewolf... And the HUNT began.

My plan was to be aggressive and post a lot of silly 'evidence' hoping that someone would team up with me. It failed... Miserably... MM took advantage... Game Over.

I wonder what would have happened if TetsuoShima had changed his vote to GorunNova in time (+3 minutes passed deadline, deleted post is in the Archives)? (the round S0V got banished)

Yup, I seriously suspected MM of being a wolf, but given the way I found out the information, I never acted on it. In fact when everybody in the villager team I pm-ed insisted MM was not the wolf, I kept saying we-ell, Im not so sure, his strategy was very good, so good even that I really did wanted to go for him. I was talked out of it.

Good game anyway and probably if TFMF had not made the slip-up, I probably would not have suspected MM. Anyway, it had no result on the game ending, so all's well!

Good game guys!!

(oh and eh, the reason I was not voted out sooner made me think no mod could be a wolf, since they could have seen the deleted post in the archives. remember that fellas, if you delete a post that will betray something, it ends up in the archives for all moderators to see)

___

So errr, time to set up the next game? I really enjoyed this one. I suspect the game is a bit more interesting for wolves/seer, so who-ever of you guys gets to be one next time, you'll have a blast!