NiteSciFi Werewolf

TFMF

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey [MM] i was not aware you had been in talks with TFMF about running the next one. It seems he was unaware of your intent on doing it too, i had also voiced a desire to do this in this thread and believed the next game needed to be got underway asap, had i known other people wanted to be involved i would have suggested a compromise over this. I have however already got the ball rolling but wouldn't want the responsibility for the game after, perhaps if you still have a desire to organize you can run the next one? I do hope however you will still participate in the game thats due as your input would be valued and you may draw a short straw and be a wolf again :)[br]Posted on: February 08, 2007, 12:30:07 AM

The second Game is located here please sign up in the new thread for inclusion in the next game.

" post="127338" timestamp="1170885130"]

Have a nice game , cyas around...

[MM] just knows that as the last winner he'll be the first voted out.  :)[br]Posted on: 08-02-2007, 19:17:54

PS.  I think it's about time for a mod to lock this topic so we all move onto the next one.