Niteshire Second Coming.

Megalith

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think a new thread per game including the preamble works best imo. cut off is now under 20 hrs :) at least i know i aint gonna get killed this game, tho surely the mayors immunity should cast suspicion, i have a squad of centurian bodyguards protecting me which helps. Also cuz centurians are kinda stupid if i changed into anythin they would kill me  :P[br]

Entries so far for the Second Coming(15):-

TetsuoShima

neomaster

TFMF

Hilander72

Bones2097

S0V13T

gatherhade

mupi

Keyser Soze

QUEENSPOCK

NiteShdw

kyran

Tablet

Amnot Borg

Arktis

Registration cutoff 6 hours away Its still not to late to sign your deathwarrent join the fun

Of course, with Mega admining the game, I will likely not survive the first round.  I mean seriously, who'd be able to challenge him on it?  "OH, sorry, I gave that turn to the other werewolf..."

B)

yep thats it registration has closed. Villagers are now entering niteshire and moving into their new homes. its a gorgeous day the sun is strong and a real buzz of activity has hit the town.

yeah TMFM has just blew the roof of his new house....I think he farted!!

Guest Keyser Soze

Oh for....lets just stay on topic! :D

Yes, enough of people using this thread because they are being emo for attention and to try to sway people's votes before the game starts because they were killed early in the last game.

When does the actual game start up anyway?

Not that is matters much to me. Being the new person to this board odds are I'll be "killed" first or voted out first as this how things goes in these clique type games. 

Guest Keyser Soze

The game starts tonight. Midnight GMT is the first killing.

Ahh...enough time for me to put my affairs in order then  ;)