• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok a little harsh and my only lead unfortunatly...I vote Hilander 72 soz man

OK, that's fair... ;)

*sigh*

FINE

now where did i put that package.....erm.....it might have got a bit squashed....i may have used it as a foot stool earlier when i got bored.....erm.....

*runs off to deliver Tablets package*

I can only wish it's a b-o-m-b... ;D

Voting summery :-

TetsuoShima (Librarian) - (1 vote)(Tetsuoshima)

neomaster (Bar Tender) - (0 votes)

TFMF (Post Office General) - (0 votes)

Hilander72 (Professor of Mathematics) - (2 votes)(gathererhade, Tablet)

Bones2097(Witch Doctor) - (0 votes)

S0V13T (Tour Guide) - (1 vote)(kyran)

gatherhade (Post Master) - (1 vote)(Hilander72)

mupi (Tourist Information) - (3 votes)(Arkis, S0V13T, neomaster)

Keyser Soze (Local Police Officer) - (2 vote)(Amnot Borg, Keyser Soze)

QUEENSPOCK (Doctor - General Practitioner) - (1 vote)(QUEENSPOCK)

NiteShdw (Pub Landlord) - (0 votes)

kyran (Drug Squad) - (o votes)

Tablet (Professor of Archeology) - (0 votes)

Amnot Borg (Librarian) - (2 Votes)(NiteShdw, TFMF)

Arktis (Nurse) - (2 votes)(mupi, Bones2097)

so mupi looks the likely suspect, and to think you guys are going to drive a hospitalized man out of town, shame on you all. lol[br]Posted on: February 12, 2007, 08:19:21 PM

3hrs 40 minutes to change or cast votes

Friends!  I think that we must come together if we are find out who this fiend may be.

I offer to keep my establishment open 24 hours a day, and I ask that all NiteShire citizens spend their evenings here.  If we all congregate in one location, we will be able to keep tabs on who is where if another attack occurs.

To show my true concern for the town, I will be lowering my menu prices by 10%!

However' date=' if I'm asked then I'm going to vote for Arktis as not only does their story not seem straight but the fact that as nurse they have access to the drugs that are currently keeping mupi from being able to clearly identify his attacker much less remian coherent enough to give a proper interview. Obstruction of justice is a serious crime my friend. Finally, it was Arktis that cried "attempted murder" before anyone else when the attack looked to be nothing more than an assault. How would Arktis know the true intent of the attack unless they are linked or are in fact the attacker themself.[/quote']

First of all, the drugs thing is just something mupi made up on his own.  If you go back and read, you'll see that.

2nd of all, when I said "attempted murder", I was referring to myself trying to smother mupi with a pillow before he could transform into a wolf.  I was chastising you for not doing your job in arresting me.  Now I see it was because you didn't even l know about it.  It's something else you obviously didn't read, because this marks the 2nd time you have shown that you misunderstood it.

So you're totally misrepresenting the facts now.  And what's worse is that I think this misrepresentation has convinced bones2097.  I only hope he realizes his mistake and changes his vote in time.

(By the way everyone...  the jobs thing does a great deal to enhance and encourage role playing.  However, it's also easy for some people to just make crap up and lose sight of the facts.)

Our local guide is in deed a wise man.  His argument that no actual death occured is very persuasive, and has made me believe that mupi is not the victim.  He is trying to throw suspicion from himself, while also putting himself in a position to be separated from the rest of the town.

I change my vote to mupi.

thanks Arktis i'd missed that post from PC Soze lol

gathererhade (Post Master) - (1 vote)(Hilander72)

mupi (Tourist Information) - (4 votes)(Arkis, S0V13T, neomaster, NiteShdw)

Keyser Soze (Local Police Officer) - (1 vote)(Amnot Borg)

Amnot Borg (Librarian) - (1 Votes)(TFMF)

Arktis (Nurse) - (3 votes)(mupi, Bones2097, Keyser Soze)

remember it's still not to late for people to change votes.

The Mayor knows a bargain when he sees one orders a large JD and gets a seat by the fire ... i dont take chances fiends like most wild animals dont like fire lol.

(Suspended) Nurse Arktis walks in barefoot wearing a trench coat and carrying a handbag and sits down at the bar.

"Pint of the house lager, please", says I.  "And don't anyone stare at my purse.  I only have it so I can carry my dreadful high-heels."

remember it's still not to late for people to change votes.

Especially if you're currently being counted as voting for yourself because you haven't voted!  :D

Guest Keyser Soze

gatherhade (Post Master) - (1 vote)(Hilander72)

mupi (Tourist Information) - (3 votes)(Arkis, S0V13T, neomaster)

Keyser Soze (Local Police Officer) - (2 vote)(Amnot Borg, Keyser Soze)

Amnot Borg (Librarian) - (2 Votes)(NiteShdw, TFMF)

Arktis (Nurse) - (2 votes)(mupi, Bones2097)

so mupi looks the likely suspect, and to think you guys are going to drive a hospitalized man out of town, shame on you all. lol[br]Posted on: February 12, 2007, 08:19:21 PM

3hrs 40 minutes to change or cast votes

Last time I checked, I didn't vote for myself and I clearly put in bold my vote. As much as I know the clique on this forum wants me gone at least wait till there's evidence pointing in my direction.

Methinks our mayor is a tad illiterate  :P

However' date=' if I'm asked then I'm going to vote for Arktis as not only does their story not seem straight but the fact that as nurse they have access to the drugs that are currently keeping mupi from being able to clearly identify his attacker much less remian coherent enough to give a proper interview. Obstruction of justice is a serious crime my friend. Finally, it was Arktis that cried "attempted murder" before anyone else when the attack looked to be nothing more than an assault. How would Arktis know the true intent of the attack unless they are linked or are in fact the attacker themself.[/quote']

First of all, the drugs thing is just something mupi made up on his own.  If you go back and read, you'll see that.

2nd of all, when I said "attempted murder", I was referring to myself trying to smother mupi with a pillow before he could transform into a wolf.  I was chastising you for not doing your job in arresting me.  Now I see it was because you didn't even l know about it.  It's something else you obviously didn't read, because this marks the 2nd time you have shown that you misunderstood it.

So you're totally misrepresenting the facts now.  And what's worse is that I think this misrepresentation has convinced bones2097.  I only hope he realizes his mistake and changes his vote in time.

I'm calling it like I see it and the evidence, not to mention the tips I received, pointed in the direction of you. I suggest that you rethink how you present your defence rather than the "i didn't do it because I said so" tactic in future.

It would definitely help aim my investigation in a less time consuming direction.

(By the way everyone...  the jobs thing does a great deal to enhance and encourage role playing.  However, it's also easy for some people to just make c##p up and lose sight of the facts.)

The fact that you're taking A GAME so seriously and complaining about it so early because people think you could be the guilty party is definitely taking the fun out of it. If you were unable to take it as much as you can dish it, why did you bother joining in the first place? Quit being a crybaby and just try to have some fun like the rest of us.

Town Hall Meeting has Been Held in the Full Moon Pub. Officials Present The Mayor. On the Agenda Amendment to the rules of Niteshire that the word 'ate' be replaced by the word 'attack' and the word 'corpse' be replaced by the word 'body' all those in favour say aye... unanimous. The rules have been altered slightly due to the legal inconsistency pointed out by S0V13T. 

The fact that you're taking A GAME so seriously and complaining about it so early because people think you could be the guilty party is definitely taking the fun out of it. If you were unable to take it as much as you can dish it' date=' why did you bother joining in the first place? Quit being a crybaby and just try to have some fun like the rest of us.[/quote']

Chill, buddy.  I wasn't complaining, and I am having fun.  Please, don't spoil it.  ;)  I can see how you easily could have gotten the wrong idea.  What you see as me getting upset is me getting into the game.  Relax.  It's all good.  ;D