Niteshire Second Coming.

Megalith

Voting summery :-

TetsuoShima (Librarian) - (1 vote)(Tetsuoshima)

neomaster (Bar Tender) - (0 votes)

TFMF (Post Office General) - (0 votes)

Hilander72 (Professor of Mathematics) - (2 votes)(gathererhade, Tablet)

Bones2097(Witch Doctor) - (0 votes)

S0V13T (Tour Guide) - (1 vote)(kyran)

gathererhade (Post Master) - (1 vote)(Hilander72)

mupi (Tourist Information) - (5 votes)(Arkis, S0V13T, neomaster, NiteShdw, QUEENSPOCK)

Keyser Soze (Local Police Officer) - (1 vote)(Amnot Borg)

QUEENSPOCK (Doctor - General Practitioner) - (0 votes)

NiteShdw (Pub Landlord) - (0 votes)

kyran (Drug Squad) - (0 votes)

Tablet (Professor of Archeology) - (0 votes)

Amnot Borg (Librarian) - (1 Votes)(TFMF)

Arktis (Nurse) - (3 votes)(mupi, Bones2097, Keyser Soze)

looks like mupi better leave town while this meeting happens later or he'll be sleeping with the werefishes in lake lupus. Only TesuoShima left to vote or will there be a last minute change of votes to spare mupi! in just over 2 hours we will all know.

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have read the bones & have seen an innocent being cast away... :o

(well limping...)

the strangers still remain.....

i have only nite to blame....

seems since he changed his vote, many other wolves ppl voted.... seems his vote counted double....  :-\

humm i know the outcome, and will retreat to the safety of my cave!!  :P

i have only nite to blame....

seems since he changed his vote, many other wolves ppl voted....

It does make me wonder if our good Bar Landlord and Tour Guide could be in league with each other on this matter....hmmm....::)

The villagers assembled at the town hall in what was a very calm and quiet mood, none of the high tempers usually found in these situations were around. The Majority of villagers voted for mupi to be executed by shooting him with a silver bullet which, from the literature available at the library, was a sure way to kill a werewolf. Some of the villagers objected to this idea but the mob mentality and the majority decision was allowed to win over the objectors. Niteshdw led the people to the hospital armed with a pistol loaded with silver bullets.

The entire village was so quiet as the villagers approached the hospital. Some villagers refused to have a part in this barbarous act and left to go home. When the villagers got to the ward where mupi was they realized he had taken a wheelchair and left. On the bedside table was a note, Keyser Soze picked it up and read it out.

"Dear People of Niteshire,

I know you all think i am guilty of an attack on myself in an attempt to remove any blame from me but I really am innocent of the crime, and am a victim here.

By the time you find this message I will be long gone from the village and can only hope that in time you will see that you were wrong.

mupi."

the villagers dispersed and went home.

Was mupi a fiend? or have the villagers started attempting to murder the innocents of Niteshire? Time will tell.

TFMF, concitering that I'm a recovering alcholic, I think that the chances of me being in kahoots with the bar owner are pretty slim.

Besides, Nite's a Mormon, and I'm an Atheist, we're both way too moral to do anything dishonest like that.

Anyways, back to S0V13T being the assinine rules lawyer.

Since mupi SUPPOSEDLY left on his own, are we to believe that he ACTUALLY left town? Or did he just sneak back to his house, and hide in the basement waiting for the oppertunity to execute his next kill?

I don't know about you guys, but I'm taking some of my men (the other local tourist guides, they're a bunch of tough hombres) over to mupi's house to make sure that he's gone.

That, and to take back the metal detector that I lent him 6 years ago, that he never returned.

lol  S0V i dont suppose it hurts to make sure that he has indeed left town. Also because he left in a hurry there may be other Interesting possessions that he left behind too. I seen he had a very nice set of cuff links at my party the other day, I remember thinking at the time that the mayor should have such expensive looking jewelry. count me in on the looting making sure he has gone.

In Soviet Union, personal effects belongs to state. Since mupi left the NiteShire without warning, his property could be concitered to be abandoned, and would rightfully be absorbed by the mayor and rediistributed to all the people.

Therefor, all his base are belong to you.

Guest Keyser Soze

Anyways, back to S0V13T being the assinine rules lawyer.

Since mupi SUPPOSEDLY left on his own, are we to believe that he ACTUALLY left town? Or did he just sneak back to his house, and hide in the basement waiting for the oppertunity to execute his next kill?

I don't know about you guys, but I'm taking some of my men (the other local tourist guides, they're a bunch of tough hombres) over to mupi's house to make sure that he's gone.

That, and to take back the metal detector that I lent him 6 years ago, that he never returned.

As the local officer of the law I can inform you that under article 6, paragraph 3 of the town charter :

"Any citizen that is asked to leave or are removed from the village are fitted with an irremovable explosive collar that is activated the moment they cross the town boarders. Should they dare try to re-enter the town, said collar will activate it's internal explosive thus severing the head of the wearer."

Does that help assure you good sir? 

The Niteshire council has declared mupi's possessions to now belong to the state in accordance with Communist principles. whats left of the possessions are now at the post office so anyone is free to help themselves. I've got a lovely set of cuff links {shows them to everyone in the Full Moon}[br]Posted on: February 13, 2007, 01:27:19 AM

can i have a large JD neo its been a long day.

Guest Keyser Soze

Keyser is becomming quite a nuisance in this game :P

You don't see me enforcing the "gentlemen must walk on the left side after 2" law do you?

however, I am in full support of the "Ducks wear pants" law.  :P