Niteshire Second Coming.

Megalith

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

btw kyran all killings and evictions will be happening at midnight GMT.

looks like many accusations are flying today and anyone could be a fiend. the smell of arktis's feast is still present in the village or is that bones's concoction, i'm not sure, what i am certain of is that somethings rotten in the state of Niteshire.

Guest Keyser Soze

btw kyran all killings and evictions will be happening at midnight GMT.

looks like many accusations are flying today and anyone could be a fiend. the smell of arktis's feast is still present in the village or is that bones's concoction, i'm not sure, what i am certain of is that somethings rotten in the state of Niteshire.

Indeed, something is afoot.

It should also be noted that during out recent incident that our town doctor was no where to be found.

When I went to her home all I found was a note saying "currently unavailable due to a busy night".

The ponderings and investigations continue...

My, aren't you curious. Weird questioning though... Kind of like circular reasoning. :)

- gathererhade: Seems you might have an agenda of trying to avoid antagonising people.  Now why might that be?

- TetsuoShima: I guess it's in my nature.  ;D

- gathererhade: And what nature would THAT be?  :-X

Obviously you allready know the answer to that question....

So...

my reply: 'The nature of trying to avoid antagonising people.'

Actully in fair to him, we did nearly vote each other off in the last game so might of learned not to do that again lol

AWWW don't pick on me :( I'm innocent

I used to be 'innocent', but I grew up... ;)

I got 2 votes having got none at all in the first game... I can understand why Tablet gave me one (no sense of humor ;)), but gathererhade's is a mystery ::).

Haha im an archiologist what do you expect  :D

I've been digging in my garden looking for any more evidence of the strange Wolfton....among the bones (and i mean loads of them) i came across a metal box with some symbols on it..it'll take me a few days to uncover their meaning but until then. TFMF can i have that letter you fished out yesterday?

Tablet? Bones in your garden? Could you be disposing of that which you cannot eat...?

And how do you know about the letter? Did i tell you about it? hmmmm.....very odd.....anyway, i shall deliver it.

*Runs out of Post Office with letter in hand*

Tablet? Bones in your garden? Could you be disposing of that which you cannot eat...?

And how do you know about the letter? Did i tell you about it? hmmmm.....very odd.....anyway, i shall deliver it.

*Runs out of Post Office with letter in hand*

anceint burial ground ring bell? go dig in your garden and see

I'm an archiologist remember  ::)  :D

I can understand why Tablet gave me one (no sense of humor ;)), but gathererhade's is a mystery ::).

Maybe I just thought it was time you had one...  :)  It's just one vote, sheesh.

As for TetsuoShima, it only becomes circular if you don't REALLY want to answer the question...

Would you two stop nattering! Don't you have jobs to attend to? Why gathererhade, i haven't seen you working your socks off at the post office - do you know how hard it is sorting through all these letter (not plural). It's very exhausting! :P

TetsuoShima was relaxing in the library, it was a warm evening and he had left the small top window open  "ah some piece and quiet at last he thought to himself","Think I'll read a good Horror story, i do like a good read" he mumbled to himself as he ran his fingers along the spines of the books in the Niteshire Libraries extensive horror section. "Oh!" exclaimed TetsuoShima "Thats funny i haven't noticed that book here before." TetsuoShima pulled out a book on Vampires and sat down in the comfy chair behind the desk that he called 'His chair'

Suddenly he heard a squeak sound and looked around to see a pale skinned fiend stare him in the eyes "Y-Y-Yes Master" stuttered TetsuoShima as the fiend leaned over and sucked every last drop of blood out of TetsuoShima and cast his emptied carcass onto the floor.

TetsuoShima has been emptied of all his blood, what fiend could commit such a heinous atrocity... you have 24 hours to find out who did it.

Coming in to work at the library to see what books Tetsuoshima hd removed from the shelves today.

I was shocked to see him lying dead with paperbacks strewn all over again.

Grabbing the phone, I called 911 to get the fiend police chief, Keyser Soze.

"This one doesn't look like an animal attack. What the heck is going on?"

Guest Keyser Soze

Coming in to work at the library to see what books Tetsuoshima hd removed from the shelves today.

I was shocked to see him lying dead with paperbacks strewn all over again.

Grabbing the phone, I called 911 to get the fiend police chief, Keyser Soze.

"This one doesn't look like an animal attack. What the heck is going on?"

What? You expect me to do all your work. Can't you people take the law into your own hands?  ;)

Ok, the investigation is now on and in fact I am enacting a curfew on the entire town until this whole fiend business is settled. No citizen shall be wondering the streets after 6pm. Any found doing do will be arrested on suspicion on being a fiend, suspicion of sedition against the state and one count of being an accessory to being a bear.

Who knew that TetsuoShima would be in the library at this hour? What was his activities in the last few hours leading to him being in the library and being killed.

The library is a great place to hang out. Geeks love it.

Free books, dvds, music to experience. Computers have high speed.

Why not be there? There aren't a lot of women in town. Only one bar.

Shame on that monster turning the library, a place of knowledge, into a place of death.  >:(