Niteshire Second Coming.

Megalith

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol we did plan to surgically insert a tiny explosive under the skin but for 2 reasons first the explosion wouldnt have the desired effect giving the state of the technology and secondly the collars look good.

I wonder who is going to be the second victim?

The smell of cooked meat permeated the village that night.  Over at Arktis's house, there had been a feast of sorts.  Strangely enough, nobody had been invited.

Picking his teeth with a bone splinter and patting his belly while rocking in his porch chair, Arktis softly talked to himself after having been fully gorged.

"Boy oh boy, I sure am going to miss that mupi", he said.  *BURP!*  "He was such a good guy" *Hic-up!* "Mmm... Yeah, don't think there's ever been anyone quite like him."  *BUUUUU-uuuuurrrrrrp!*  "Ahhh.....  good meal, though."

LOL Arktis, if you HAD eaten me, I would have made far more than a single meal, even for the most ravenous fiend of all.  But you couldn't wait to eat me, you just had to kick me out instead.  Or,, perhaps... there fiends just want you to THINK that I escaped?  Maybe they came back to finish the job, and left the note, the better to cover their tracks?  After all, as a potential security risk, you never know when I might have suddenly remembered something about my attacker!

Alas, now you will never know.  Plus, nobody will everr know the contents of the TI locker..... but, your loss.  I wish I could get this damn "necklace" off that came with my house.... hmmm.... I wonder what *this* bu

"Any citizen that is asked to leave or are removed from the village are fitted with an irremovable explosive collar that is activated the moment they cross the town boarders. Should they dare try to re-enter the town, said collar will activate it's internal explosive thus severing the head of the wearer."

That's very 'Battle Royale'.  Are we all going to end up running around the village with diverse weapons doing each other in in an orgy of suspicion, fear and a 'survive at any cost' mentality?

Works for me!  ;D

Speaking of suspicion, I wonder why TetsuoShima the librarian didn't vote?  He'd been quite vocal up until voting time.

His second to last post partially read:

For now, I suspect Arktis, Hilander72, gathererhade, TFMF, Keyser Soze, Amnot Borg, neomaster, mupi and Tablet. I haven't made up my mind yet. :)

Hmmm.  What game are you playing TS?  You were last logged into the board about 50 minutes BEFORE voting closed, when the result was pretty much a foregone conclusion.

mupi - my commiserations at being first out.  Hopefully next time you'll last longer.  I'm sure if you contact Megalith, there is something you can do - though not your character, of course, otherwise your collar will explode!  ;D

As for mupi's worldly possessions, as PostMaster, I got second dibs (since they were all portered to the Post Office) - well had to let the Mayor have what he wanted.  That was a very nice leather recliner mupi had there.  Fits nicely in my office.

Well, I saw mupi was toast, so it had little use voting for anybody else, that and I just couldn't get myself to vote for the poor bast4rd. Like if he hadn't been through enough allready. Fed booze 'till he was drunk - attacked by a creature that nearly killed him - diagnosed by QueenSpock - "nursed" by a drag queen - betrayed by his villagers - ...

We're nearly as bad a mob as the MPAA, I think to myself, .... now if only I could remember who this MPAA guy was, I have vague recollections of him, I wonder if I read about him somewhere.

Aah.  The prodigal returns, TetsuoShima.

OK, so you didn't want to vote for mupi.  I can appreciate that.  But then why didn't you vote for someone else?

I voted for Hilander for no good reason - ie I didn't have anything to go on & the "mupi is faking it" argument looked too obvious to me.  So I made a choice and accepted the consequences - a return vote.

But taking a vote, because you didn't want to make one.  Hmmm.

Seems you might have an agenda of trying to avoid antagonising people.  Now why might that be?

My, aren't you curious. Weird questioning though... Kind of like circular reasoning. :)

- gathererhade: Seems you might have an agenda of trying to avoid antagonising people.  Now why might that be?

- TetsuoShima: I guess it's in my nature.  ;D

- gathererhade: And what nature would THAT be?  :-X

Obviously you allready know the answer to that question....

So...

my reply: 'The nature of trying to avoid antagonising people.'

LOL, see my point, circular reasoning. :D

I do know one thing.  The next victim is probably not going to be me.  Aside from mupi, I received the most votes (three).  That means that the wolf/wolves will likely leave me alone since I'm a shoe-in to be voted out next.  Well, we'll see how it goes.

Now, if I was a wolf, I would want to kill the least offensive person right now.  What do you think?

humm i tried to quote artkis, & i got a green 'loading banner'. ???

anywho.. yes, it seems the wolves may be smarter than the average bear...  ::)

eating atrkis would bring no benfit , knowing he would be voted next i think nite the wolf , is most likely to leave him alone...

however if  the wolf had a brain, he would feast on atrkis (though a minor one...  ;D ), leaving chaos and another round of random votes masking again the wolves votes....

;)

.... now where did i leave that pan.... damn burnt human brain... even bleach doesn't remove those brunt on stains.... well i guess i have to hide the evidence....

haha

btw kyr.... ware all innocent... :'(

humm i tried to quote artkis' date=' & i got a green 'loading banner'[/quote']

This is a problem we've been having with the current server configuration. We are hoping to fix it soon. It should only happen if you have Quick Reply enabled.

But anyway, you seem to be implying that Nite is the wolf. Do you know somthing? Have you see®n somthing? ;)

Guest Keyser Soze

humm i tried to quote artkis' date=' & i got a green 'loading banner'[/quote']

This is a problem we've been having with the current server configuration. We are hoping to fix it soon. It should only happen if you have Quick Reply enabled.

But anyway, you seem to be implying that Nite is the wolf. Do you know somthing? Have you see®n somthing? ;)

Nite was angered that people were not at his bar the night of the attack on mupi. Was he err the wolf/fiend angered enough to strike out at one of the party goers? It is a question that sadly won't be answered because of the sheepish nature of the twonsfolk where if certain members vote one way then the rest will follow.

Still if said wolf/fiend were truly smart then they would whack one of arktis' accusers that way they could get another kill in and have the heat turned up on arktis' motives.

Beware fiends for I am now trying to get into your minds and find you out!  ;D :P

sheepish .....

more like wolfish.........

that put me in danger  :o

yess... due to the nature of my line of work, i can only imply & cannot make a direct accusation without extra (again ppl are a bit twitchy about witches, grey they may be.)... though i can see things others can't.

usually i could solve this matter simply with magic, but to simple put it... other forces are at work than just a mere wolf........

the force is strong... ( :D)

k, i was confiding with my cards and trying to get some help from the 'other side', following the persecution of mupi....

though they did suggest the wolf was a strong leader and will most likely win,

in defiance i dealt the cards again, but the same out come was revealed...

nite comes first into mind....

*shifty eyes*

being the bar landlord, it is his business to know all his customers well, privately, knowing there general habits, whats their stuffing is dietary likes & dislikes.... and generally knowing the were-abouts of each villager....   

maybe i should contact mupi... (if artkis is finished with him)...

*faint pleas of help coming from his general direction...*