Last season of Enterprise?

nicoli120

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'd like to see some more of voyager. it didnt get really good' date=' to me, till the last few seasons.[/quote']

I want to know if the Maquis had to stand trial or anything......Or if Harry Kim ever got laid!

LOL!

.....Poor sod.

:p

and he wonders why he was still an ensign after 7 yrs! with as many people that died in voy' date=' he should have been a damn commander! or at the very least a lt comm![/quote']

So who do you think is the "Harry Kim" of Enterprise?

(He said, dragging the thread back on topic)

:p

The Harry Kim career stagnation talk is right. Harry should have been promoted to LtJG by the end of the series. Janeway was right when she said that she needed him where he was, but did he have to stay an ensign for so long? His position was considered to be high in the chain of command. Geordi and Worf were of low rank at first but they were both promoted within two seasons. I think that Janeway wasted her time giving Tom Paris the rank of Lt because he got in trouble a lot at home in Starfleet. Did she really think he would last five years without getting in trouble again? I still think demoting him was just to prove she was still in charge, not to punish him. Picard could have demoted Worf on several occassions but didn't, because he understood what Worf was doing and was not afraid to lose his command. Picard always went beyond expectations. Janeway did not.

Promoting Tom back to Lt came quickly though while Harry is stuck at the lowest rank for much longer than 1 year. As for Enterprise, I think its good the lower main characters are not shown to have any serious behaviour problems. They may not get much to do but they still look more professional than T'Pol. If she wanted to do drugs so much she should have demoted herself and let Trip do what he was supposed to do the whole series, be first officer when Archer is off the ship.

All the lower main characters on Enterprise could be trusted with the ship, not troublesome characters like Torres, Paris, Seven and the Doctor. Kim was young so he could be forgiven for his bad behaviour.

May Enterprise live long and prosper. Peace and long life.