Who on Star Trek do YOU want?

xtremeskiing

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

good point dude but i think that im a better lover than picard, plus dude, if ur a dax lover......

this remark was in no way intended to offend klingons anywhere in the galaxy. though according to bashir they smell of lilac.

I think it should be a requirement to post screenshots of your lovely lady. Media Player Classic and BSPlayer both have screen capture abilities. Play your favorite scene and capture something for us to enjoy!

I posted mine!

The Klingon Neelix had was worth fighting over, IMHO!

:cyclops:

good point dude but i think that im a better lover than picard, plus dude, if ur a dax lover......

this remark was in no way intended to offend klingons anywhere in the galaxy. though according to bashir they smell of lilac.

Lilac........A purple flower.

......As far as I'm aware, it has a pleasing smell to it.

:stare:

ok man do you wanna try pleasing dax' date='after worf has been there, with his large klingonhood. get real![/quote']

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but most women in their 30's have been with a man.

Don't feel bad, I used to think just like you. But, times have changed, and we must change with them.

......Being able to adapt is life.

Do you think that because Neelix was with that Klingon woman that I wouldn't have her?

.....Nope.

Think of it this way.......

Who do you think is more deserving of her? Me, or Neelix?

ok ican accept that and do move with the times. it seems only fair as i lost count of how many partners ive HAD. but lets be honest its Not all about how i feel.

...and besides i did say you should try, not me :p

I have to admit, the last few episodes of Voyager, Neelix grew a pair and acted like a man.

......But a true warrior? No way.

Trust me, it would be no contest........

;)

You can have Dax, I want the Klingon!

ok ican accept that and do move with the times. it seems only fair as i lost count of how many partners ive HAD. but lets be honest its Not all about how i feel.

...and besides i did say you should try, not me :p

I have to admit, the last few episodes of Voyager, Neelix grew a pair and acted like a man.

......But a true warrior? No way.

Trust me, it would be no contest........

;)

You can have Dax, I want the Klingon!

no man, I get dax! ;)