Who on Star Trek do YOU want?

xtremeskiing

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK' date=' if you were stuck on a ship, who would you want to "share quarters" with?[/quote']

I think I'll take Samuel Clemens (Which TNG double episode was he in?) ... he'd be a fascinating roommate. And I'm sure that he'd respect the traditional necktie-on-doorhandle whenever I got to have a romantic liason with T'pol ... ;)

To answer the trivia questions: Ezri Dax and Time's Arrow

To answer the original question...I guess it depends on the ship I'm on...

NX-01 - Hoshi Sato

1701 - Janice Rand

1701-A - Spock (the women are old but he's quiet and interesting)

1701-B - Demora Sulu

1701-C - There must be a hot ensign somewhere

1701-D - Troi, blue/green outfit

1701-E - Can I stay on the holodeck? If not, with the trill

DS9 - Leeta

Voyager - The Twins, or Satie...yea Satie's a good bet. She hot and won't be around to get annoying :p

Overall? Leeta

As far as the females go... Hoshi Sato

If it had to be a male, Quark... Hands down! He could hook me up with a hundred Hoshis from all over the Galaxy, for a small fee of course! But we'd be roomies...he might give a group discount or something...one would hope... :o

OK' date=' if you were stuck on a ship, who would you want to "share quarters" with?[/quote']

This isn't a fair question, since I like a bunch of them!

:p

TOS: The young red-haired ensign from "The Cage".

TNG: Councelor Troi

VOY: 7 of 9.......For sure.

DS9: Jadzia Dax

Enterprise: T'Pol.......for sure. But if I got a chance with Hoshi, I wouldn't turn it down!

:cyclops:

I'll go with her, she's got a nice rear admiral

bestofbothworldsone524.jpg

bestofbothworldstwo581.jpg

she is the first officer on the excailbur in the 'new frontier' books. great character!

as for the question at hand. jadzia dax wins hands down, no contest. ring the bell, this is over! that woman is FINE!!!

I think Kes is adorable (she's #3), and her 'rear admiral' is pretty nice (the wig got annoying)....but Terry Ferrell as Dax is my #1 choice. And yeah, Nicole de Boer (Dax #2) is certainly a fine #2 choice.

(see how I did that #2 thing? heh, yeah. i'm an idiot.)

Ensign Ro, TNG

Leeta, DS9

And the Borg Queen!

What's wrong with your taste? Why these three...

Ro, she's a stupid maquis.

Leeta, no-good. She'll hang out with everyone she can get her hands .at.

Borg Queen. Hmm, she'll get used to you too quickly. Adapt and conquer, you know. Maybe however, if she's tamed, she'll be rather nice. First change however would be that stupid thing on her head. No more collective-connecting for you! Wham.

Renegade, a fine example of male malevolence.

Saying that, when it's hard to choose, you'll just take everyone is quite rude. I mean, if I asked you whether you'd like to be quartered, burned, eaten or end on the gallow... would you then say: Hard to choose. Let's take them all one by one (or many by one)? I don't think so.

This thread has evolved into a masculine hunters tale...

Not that I would not go for T'Pol, but I pity her too much to be of any constructive help.. ;)

The 'hotness' of all ST babes is discutable, and a statement such as: "Most of the girls on ST are hot." displays a pitiable vision on 'hot'. I mean, look at them... most are so pathetic. Not so for T'Pol most of the time (though I didn't like her turning Trip down) but especially not for the Klingon ladies.

A pity I don't have such a sturdy skin.. ;) lol

With the greatest respect (for the ST babes as well),

Elladan