Games Index

TFMF

If you are meant to be studying, working or are simply bored, here is a list of games that have been gathered in the Mos Eisely forum to help pass the time. You can talk about each game by clicking the 'Discuss' link for each of them. If there is no topic - create one! :)

Puzzle

4 Second Fury - You have 4 seconds to complete each puzzle. Discuss

Atoms - Try to join the atoms together. Discuss

CurveBall - Get the ball past the opposite computer controlled 'paddle'. Discuss

Escapa - Make sure the blocks don't hit you! And don't hit the edge either! Discuss

Sheep Reaction - How fast are your reactions? Discuss

Strategy

Desktop Tower Defence - Build your defences and stop the enemy from reaching the other side. Discuss

Global Defence System - Protect Earth from waves of asteroids. Build weapons platforms and upgrade your existing defences to help you.

MAD: Mutually Assured Destruction - Protect yourself from a neverending stream of nuclear missiles, upgrade your defences with new strategic abilities.

Planet Defender - pure strategy, protect your planet from alien invasion, or rather, protect the inhabitants.

Ogame - Build up your homeworld, expand your empire, conqure the galaxy. Very long term game.  Discuss

Pandemic - Can you create the ultimate virus that will destroy mankind? Discuss

Pandemic 2 - A newer version of the original Pandemic. Very sad music in the background :'( Discuss

Tribal Wars - Very popular amongst the NiteShire community. Build your village, join a tribe, conqure the world! Discuss

Chess

Gameknot Chess - Multiplayer and Solo Chess games. Good if you want a long time between moves or would like to come back to the game at a later date.

FlyOrDie Chess - Multiplayer Chess game. Good for short, quicker games.

PM me if you've found a game i can add. :)

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Added a new one to the list, extremely addictive, called:

MAD: Mutually Assured Destruction

I got the following credit on second run:

Captain

DieHard 1703 missiles endured

Surgical 115 missiles disabled

Deadeye 127 perfect hits

Guardian 789 total kills

Crosseyed 34 consecutive misses

Marksmanship 95%

I've no idea what it all means, but it sounds sooo kewl. :cyclops:

Anyway, it requires accurate aiming, and strategic choices, I'm sure it's easy enough to do better than my second run, but it does require some concentration (which I currently lack).

Try it, I'm sure you'll like it. :)

• 1 month later...

Played MAD: Mutually Assured Destruction just once.

I finished as Sergeant

Score: 11,843

Moneybags 2350 resources saved

Marksmanship 96% accuracy

A good game indeed, thanks Vice Admiral TetsuoShima for posting it here!

• 3 months later...

Found another interesting game:

Planet Defender

It's a pure strategy game, no wicked mouse skillz needed. Defend your planet from all kinds of different alien invasion ships, build defenses, research new buildings, make money, protect your inhabitants.

I'm not sure if there's a score system, as I got killed before I achieved anything major. :cyclops: