"Priorities"

VonHelton

How could that stop this deadly radiation? And if the astronauts were protected by their space suits, why didn't rescue workers use such protective gear at the Chernobyl meltdown, which released only a fraction of the dose astronauts would encounter? Not one Apollo astronaut ever contracted cancer - not even the Apollo 16 crew who were on their way to the Moon when a big flare started. "They should have been fried", says Rene.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

John Mauldin' date=' a physicist who works for NASA, once said shielding at least two meters thick would be needed. Yet the walls of the Lunar Landers which took astronauts from the spaceship to the moons surface were, said NASA, about the thickness of heavy duty aluminum foil.[/quote']

It IS aluminum foil......!!

I saw it in a museum!

.......How they survived at all is beyond me!

:stare:

Why don`t nasa point the space telescope at the moon and broadcast the images live it has the resolution to see the stuff they left behind.

That's a VERY good question!!

In fact, I'll do you one better.......Why didn't our Mars Rover go to the partially buried city on Mars & take a look?

Naturally forming 90 degree angles? Yea.......Right.

:stare: :stare: :stare:

Hundreds????!!!!! Where? I need to see this!

Lemme get ya a link........Hold on to your hat, there's more!

1. Plastic tubes that are either used for ventilation, or automobile travel on the surface!

2. Huge Aztec type pyramids.

3. The big city I already mentioned.

4. A canyon larger than the Grand Canyon in the USA.

.....And lots more!

:cyclops: