"Priorities"

VonHelton

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

any chance of building underwater or sky cities?

On Mars?

Well, it'd need to be terraformed first if you want an ocean......

;)

Want to know more about Mars Terraforming Process in a Sci Fi format.

Check out the Kim Stanley Robinson Books"Red Mars- green Mars - Blue Mars" It's very good

if u can design a good model of a ship that can able to breach space' date=' send it in to NASA. i still think the N should Be Nite[/quote']

NASA???

......Don't make me laugh. They ignored most of my ideas I sent them back in the 70's.

:(

oh well. China is 3rd place. Russia 2nd, america first. but should american and russian combined space programs. Lets former enemies create a new age! and plus america should respect all governments whether or not that some are wrong or right. Dont Blockade Cuba and embargo em! we should be opening trade with em. but bush is on this crazy path of imposing a imperfect government type on a small island. communist works for some smaller countries more then a bigger country. cuba, excellent on health programs with us lagging in last place

Whoever can get me to Mars first is who I go with.

......Yes, even the Chinese, if it comes to that. Mars is too important for us to be sitting on our hands.

:stare:

I expect to retire on Mars, look out my window at the Mars landscape, sip my soda, curl up on the couch, & watch some Enterprise on my DVD Player!

:D

ok. but it is good idea. wat if china colonizes everything first. recall the story in starlancer

Long as I get there first, to see if my ideas are correct.

.......I may get up there & find nothing but sand. Then again, I may find I was right.

:thinking: