Anyone interested in a FREE Star Wars game?

Chiggy

Rather than tease you two years ago by telling that this game was in development I`m telling you now since this game is released tomorrow.

Its called True Strike and its a mod for Battlefield 2142.

The last time I created a thread like this someone had a 1000 word rant about how they wanted a new star wars game like X-Wing vs Tiefighter...........I hope your happy now :-)

P.S. Sorry Antilles I realised Ive created work for you here since I made a post to the wrong forum :-( Please move this thread. Thanks and sorry.

[yt=425,350]HdJSkIFxhUw[/yt]

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Its a Battlefield game. Part FPS, part sim, part objective game. Patch 2 is soon to be released then we will have the Hoth map and many more vehicles.

Ive been playing this mod a lot lately its a shame there dont appear to be many players partly because no one seams to know about it.

One great thing about Mods is that you dont get a lot of idiot gamers on them team killing etc as it takes some intelligence to get the mod running. Drop me a pm if you have trouble.

Look out for me, I am OllyTheOctopus.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry i thought when I said in my initial post that it is a mod, that everyone knew what that was. I also assumed that most people on forum already have the game. I formed this opinion from the feedback that we had on the dedicated BF2142 thread.

Sadly this mod does not appear to of taken off. When the mod was first released it was buggy and many players left in frustration. These bugs have now been fixed with a patch.

Poor marketing has been another contrubution as well as the fact that most people dont know how to click on the advanced tab to see the server listing to play the game.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Thats what happens when you dont market the MOD correctly you've invested almost 3 years of your life into.

Dont worry just wait until the new patch comes out. There will be loads of people trying it out.

I assume you logged in just to try the maps? Endor is nice dont you think?