which starfleet rank do you like best?

bbbb

I prefer this harmless site ranks, and I only would like to wear ranks from  Starfleet if I was a Q being. Or if I would be living in another more secret V.I.P. Risa planet, because if your not the main character or one of those that aren't suppose to die, your fate is to die serving, you can be floating in space the next episode, or during an away mission, or when your galaxy class starship is  easily destroyed in any sudden battle at any 'too bad' moment to be there.  :)

In such planet I would love having many gorgeous babes from different planets saying to me, something like: "all you see here and it's ours it's also yours Vedic Strekge"  ;D.

Cadet.......because you get to mix with all the young ladies from all the Star Fleet professions.

Cadet Chiggy: Permission granted to 'have fun' with every 'Ezri' of the trek universe, I'll see you in two days  in safe Risa with all the NiteScifi staff, bring some juicy, skinny and petite promisingly bethazoid cadets for further examination, (some doublegirls too :p) dismiss... :thinking:  ;)

• 2 months later...

Being a starfleet cadet with all those young ladies, that would be cool. The academy couldn't be like Westpoint or something like that so I'm sure the cadets got to, you know, as was said above. Cadets have all the fun.

The rank I like best would be Vice-Admiral.