I like Neelix

MrDad

I can see why some would find him annoying. I think the creators of the show could have made him more appealing to a wider base, like Spock.

I felt he was ok but I think the role could have benefitted from better writing.

I can see why some would find him annoying. I think the creators of the show could have made him more appealing to a wider base, like Spock.

I felt he was ok but I think the role could have benefitted from better writing.

This could be said of all the Voyager personnel/characters.

Seems that any trekie parent  that has to take care of children at home, would like to have his own  Neelix 'holomatrix' also, to soften things when comes to raising the children. Certainly I would be interested, cause am not precisely "Popeye" and still I have three nephews to watch more or less various days, every week  :).

I would be very grateful with Neelix without  a doubt for his games and stories telling, and a price worthy program if he can cook also,  (better than do it yourself) , or you can buy a better alternative: buy the female  with Kazz version and your done man! your problems are over, (not the mad Kazz one or pity of  you, you'd be in serious trouble.  ;) )

Holo-rights? What about them??  ;). The sad part of it is that you know you'll gonna need the full holosuite  one day  :P, I doubt that 'upgrade' will cost as cheap as GPL ||500.-  :cyclops: 

He was a shallow comic relief character. Personally I found it amusing that Tuvok murdered facsimiles of him in the holodeck.

Yeah, he was just irritating.

LOL. They should have left him and Tuvok "joined" (Tuvix). A much better character than either.

• 4 weeks later...

LOL. They should have left him and Tuvok "joined" (Tuvix). A much better character than either.

I'd have to agree with you, but I like neelix all the same. He's comic relief, and he reminds me of a family member of mine... Not in the way that he works, but the way that he thinks.

naaa, in all honesty, I hated Tuvix. He seemed to have the annoying characteristics of both Tuvok and Neelix.

Yes! I concur! I DID NOT like Tuvix. I like Tuvoc, and I'm also not ashamed to say I like Neelix, but Tuvix was too much! I wanted to slap him a couple of times to tell the truth! lol

Tuvix was more annoying than Neelix or the others. Janeway was more annoying than Neelix too. I found Paris could be hard to follow too sometimes. As for Tuvok, I felt he was a good character but he could have been nicer. Spock was nice.

Tuvix was more annoying than Neelix or the others. Janeway was more annoying than Neelix too. I found Paris could be hard to follow too sometimes. As for Tuvok, I felt he was a good character but he could have been nicer. Spock was nice.

neelix did get annoying, but he served his purpose and did his job well. besides, what do you want from a cook/moral officer/alien ambassador?! paris was supposed to be all over the place. he was a fly by the seat of his pants, know it all "flyboy" (according to torres!). as far as tuvok being nicer, nice is irrelevant (ha!) since spock was half human and had our "human short comings" .. and, im prolly gonna get flamed for this, but i didnt see that big a deal with janeway. she was a capt. stuck millions of miles from home, and responsible for aprox 150 people, and on top of that forced to make decisions that would make the situation worse. thats a lot of turmoil for one character/person (and writer) to deal with. i dunno...................... i guess thats a different topic tho..

On this site we have had a lot of discussion on Janeway. I'd be up to more. It would certainly deserve it's own topic. Maybe there's an old clean one still on the site. It might be easier to make a new one.

• 4 weeks later...