Writer Reveals Trek Details

b33znutz

(although I still have a hard time staying awake during "StarTrek: The Motion Picture").

You're kidding, that's my favorite one. (Although the extended version does drag on a bit at times.)

hmmm, it was pretty bad.. but i suppose you cant do much worse than a tube of death looking for whales. :P

(although I still have a hard time staying awake during "StarTrek: The Motion Picture").

You're kidding, that's my favorite one. (Although the extended version does drag on a bit at times.)

hmmm, it was pretty bad.. but i suppose you cant do much worse than a tube of death looking for whales. :P

I agree there big time. :D

so is Lawnmower Man.

Yep, I fall asleep everytime that's on.

I agree there big time. :D

so is Lawnmower Man.

Yep, I fall asleep everytime that's on.

hahahahaha, so true.

Well that's good... We don't need more ppl living with their moms when they're 50.

50?!? I've got quite a few years before 50.

Do I sound/type/act like I'm 50? :'(

(I've always been told I was wise beyond my years, but this is bad.)

Well, now that you're quick to defend your age. I'm sure that you're over 50. LoL... Vulcan Weed...

Well that's good... We don't need more ppl living with their moms when they're 50.

Well, now that you're quick to defend your age. I'm sure that you're over 50. LoL... Vulcan Weed...

Nope, not even 40. B)

I'm just busting your balls.

Nope, not even 40. B)

hey!!! whats goin on my peoples!? i have been "gone" for a while, actually, i have been spending my free time watching all Trek, in order of story. i am now watching the first series of enterprise. i am on ep 1x10, "Fortunate Son" .... any, back on topic.

i love all the movies, even motion picture, but i must agree with the majority here. motion picture was boring! i like the trek story and all that, but it was looooong and sssllllloooooowww...... i feel they redeemed themselves with wrath of kahn tho!

as far as the new film, i will watch it. in fact, i am planning on going to the theatre to see it. will be kinda special for me, being the first movie i have paid for in 3 years! er... i mean....

so is Lawnmower Man.

Do they actually have a show called Lawnmower Man? Must have been made by Orci, his reimagining of the guy with his lawnmower on a saturday morning.

"the lawn, the final frontier..." coming soon may 2009... Under Construction, site owned by J.J. Abrams. Quick, click on the little red light!

Oh did I reveal hollywood's biggest secret yet? hey must think we're all on weed all the time.

They should call the new movie Star Trek 11.0 - 16 = 0.150

They can't do much worse can they?

They can???

"The horror, the horror."

Apocalypse Now, 1979 (when they made good movies!)

• 2 weeks later...

Originally, it was a short story by Stephen King. A guy hires a lawn service and the fellow that shows up is not the usual yard crew he expected. He's actually a Satyr like Pan and he eats the grass to clean the yard. When he is discovered, well, bad things happen.

It was completely changed for the movie version.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0104692/

a yard maintenance man with a low IQ is connected to a computer and allowed to expand his intellect in the virtual world. bad things happen.

no no.. i know that part. i read the book and have the movie. (vhs!) what a trip that was. i was refering to the sudden rant! hehe.. say, wasnt that roughly the same time the ghost in the machine movie came out?

• 2 weeks later...

There in pre-production for another king remake called The Talisman, looks/sounds really good. Wow, wern't we talking about star trek lol.