NiteShire Werewolf Redux

TFMF

Episode 7

It was the morning after USWhoFan's banishing. TetsuoShima had come to TFMF's home to check up on him...

"It's good to have you back" TetsuoShima said to the now recovered TFMF.

TFMF's mind seemed to be elsewhere. He was still thinking about what happened that night at the church.

After a moment, TetsuoShima spoke again. "Ugh, Hilander72 was buried yesterday evening. The village also decided to banish USWhoFan...I honestly don't know who to trust anymore."

TFMF turned to face TetsuoShima "USWhoFan is gone?" TFMF said sadly.

"Indeed. I take it you don't believe he was a werewolf?" TetsuoShima replied.

TFMF ignored the question and his eyes wandered again. "A few days ago, he warned me we should leave this place. I wish I'd listened to him now. We're just being picked off one by one here."

"Mayor....the village is filled with rumours about what happened the night of Hilander72's killing. What exactly happened?" TetsuoShima questioned.

TFMF hesitated and turned to TetsuoShima. "We'll just have to wait and see, won't we..."

"Hayden! Catch!" KillerAvacado shouted as he threw a hammer towards Hayden.

Hayden quickly ducked as the hammer flew past him. "Oi! That could have knocked me out!" Hayden shouted back.

"Well that would have been unfortunate...." KillerAvacado said sarcastically.

Hayden sighed and after a moment spoke again: "There are so few of us left now. Do you think it's really worth us repairing these houses?"

KillerAvacado also sighed "I don't know... hey, it's late, lets call it a night. We've only got the church wall to repair tomorrow and that should be us finished the stuff TFMF asked us to fix."

Hayden nodded, and threw the hammer back at KillerAvacado, missing him by only an inch. "Oops. Forgot to say 'catch!'".

KillerAvacado glared and then they both returned back to the hall to put away their tools.

Hayden decided to take a detour through the church. He wanted to inspect the damage the werewolf had done the previous evening to try and see how much work it would need done. The werewolf had completely torn a hole through the front wall. This would take days to fix... Unfortunately, that was the least of Hayden's troubles. Someone...or rather, someTHING else was already taking a look around the church for themselves.

In the distance, Hayden heard a small crashing sound. As if something had fallen to the ground. Hayden peered inside the dark church... It was very dark, but he couldn't see anything moving. "Is anyone there?" he said quietly.

he heard no reply, so he decided to ignore the sound, and leave the church. He was right outside the church, when he heard the sound again, this time closer. He looked back inside the church from the doorway. Still he could see nothing. Then something crashed to the ground near his feet. It was only some roof tiles, but as he looked up, he was greeted with a rather unpleasant and all-too-familiar face.

The sharp claws and fangs of the dark ball of fluff hovering over Hayden from on top of the church quickly descended, impaling Hayden to the ground. Those repairs wouldn't take days afterall...

Summary

To summarize the seventh episode: Hayden was the next victim to be mauled to death by a Werewolf. Who could have done such a thing? It's once again your turn to vote on who you think could be a Werewolf.

REMEMBER: Votes must be posted within 24 hours, and must be clearly indicated in bold.

Also, feel free to post your thoughts on what has happened here tonight, as well as any suspicions and rumours you might have...

And as always, if you have any questions: Please PM me or post them here. :)

Remaining Villagers

TFMF [Mayor / Game Coordinator]

msg4real (Seer - Mauled by Werewolf)

Ulysses

TetsuoShima

flicky1991

Tablet (Banished)

Kyran (Innocent - Mauled by Werewolf)

QUEENSPOCK (Banished)

bbbb

USWhoFan (Banished)

Hilander72 (Innocent - Mauled by Werewolf)

Bones2097

Killeravacado

Hayden (Innocent - Mauled by Werewolf)

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Episode 7, the true outcome.

Lieutenant Daniels just noticed something odd on his space-time continuum monitoring device... Hayden, salvation of the people of Niteshire had been killed. This isn't right he muttered to him self.

"Commander", he shouted in a hesitant voice, "Somethings happened, something terrible.. It seems the Temporal Cold Wars not over yet, sir."

Commander Richardson, a very stout man, didn't hesitate one iota. A man of his stature, First in his class at Star Fleet Academy, was born for this type of situation. "Wake the Admiral".

Interlude..

"Alright Lieutenant, you know what you have to do.. find the ba###rd that did this and eliminate him", The Commander had received his orders from the Admiral within minutes of his awaking and as such, set Lieutenant Daniels on the case right away.

As Daniels approached the inter-dimensional Transported pad all he could think about was his children, would they still be alive when he got back? For you see the Lieutenants wife was a decedent of Hayden.. "Ready Lieutenant?", squawked Chief Thomas, a very petite man, not too good in combat but a magician with machinery. "Go for it, Chief".

Daniels Arrived in the town Niteshire and immediately scouted the area, he only had 20 minutes to find Hayden and prevent his death. He heard laughter and noticed two men on a roof throwing crude tools at each other, what a strange practice he thought. Never the less he approached their position ever so quietly and continued to observe them.

"I don't know Hayden... hey, it's late, lets call it a night. We've only got the church wall to repair tomorrow and that should be us finished the stuff TFMF asked us to fix", the shorter man said with a gruffness to his voice.

Daniels gave a sigh of relief, he had found his target.

Suddenly Hayden wildly threw the hammer and just missed the other gentleman by inches and blurted out, "Oops. Forgot to say 'catch!'".

The two men separated and Daniels kept a keen eye on Hayden and followed.

Hayden had started heading for an elaborate building with towers and a huge bell.. "this must be it", Daniels muttered to him self.

He saw Hayden enter the building and after only a few minutes realised that something was wrong.. Loud crashing noises were coming from the building, and in a subconscious way Daniels Burst into the building to see a giant creature hurtling at Hayden from the roof. "Duck" he shouted and by instinct shot the beast with his phaser. Hayden was saved!

Hayden was in shock, but managed to squeeze out a sentence, "Wh-Wh-Who are you?". Daniels wanted to tell him everything, but the Temporal Prime directive  prevented him and as such replied with a quaint answer..

"Help".

Daniels instructed him to tell his fellow villagers that he, Hayden, had slain the beast and had never met a stranger and vanished from thin air.

"Well?", the commander was eager to know the result of Daniels mission. "Completed and with minimal contamination i might add", the Lieutenant returned in a very proud voice.

"0.005 incursion factor, sir" came from an officer on a console just 3 metres from Daniels position. The commander quite pleased with the outcome of the mission indeed, but showed little of his compassion and sent the Lieutenant on his way.

Just as Lieutenant Daniels was about to leave the room, the Commander finally added a comment; "Oh, and Daniels.. Good Job, I'll let the Admiral know of your success".

Daniels didn't care much about the Admiral after this mission, he was just relieved this children were safe. But still, in a courteous tone replied, "Thank you, Sir" and was on his way.

Back in the village of Niteshire Hayden went and alerted TFMF of what had happened and they both went to investigate the beast that had been slain.

However on their return, all that was left was a small pool of blood.. They both look at each other in horror. TFMF quietly demanded, "Let us leave this place, NOW!". Hayden acknowledged and followed him into the darkness...

Then Hayden was crushed by a flying walrus.

[br]Posted on: May 15, 2008, 11:18:03 AM

I think mines more accurate, wouldnt you think?  :P

Andd.. If i were you, I'd be pointing eyes at Bones2097 and killeravocado. :Tablet: :Tablet:

I am not sure what to believe anymore

though bones voted for hayden

hmmmmmm

i can't believe they killed hayden as i was sure he would hv been take out in the next vote

either

they are silly

or no-one has guessed them yet

my vote goes to...............

killeravocado....mainly as QS suspects him as well as myselve and he has voted for me on repeated occasions without reason! lol

I voted for you because you're the one who says the least... If I knew I wasn't the werewolf, I would vote for me, but i'm not... Don't waste your guys' votes...

my vote goes to...............

killeravocado....mainly as QS suspects him as well as myselve and he has voted for me on repeated occasions without reason! lol

I voted for you because you're the one who says the least... If I knew I wasn't the werewolf, I would vote for me, but i'm not... Don't waste your guys' votes...

lmao how can you say that when theres about three people who have hardly said anything lol...

Oops, I totally forgot to vote. Luckily I'm home early. I'm going for Bones, since someone whom at first I didn't trust but turned out to be trustworthy after all had a sneaky suspicion on him. Though I'm not certain yet about the whole thing.

I am the warewolf. Was that QS back to save TFMF? My vote still goes to Ulysses

Can't believe so many have been banished after this admission of guilt.

Very cleaver Killeravocado, admitting to being a werewolf and throwing everyone off your scent. ;D