NiteShire Werewolf Redux

TFMF

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:o

Well, that was odd, I was certain Hilander wouldn't change it, since I figured, if he sticks with it AND another votes on me, he'll be safe. I was about to come change my vote anyway (I just had a shower and realised (in a moment of clarity :cyclops: ) how counter productive in every single way it was to vote for myself).

So I'm going to vote on somebody who hasn't been voted on yet. I know he's NOT the werewolf (you could know this too, it's got nothing to do with admin privilege or so, it's right there on his profile), as he couldn't have known he was one, since he hasn't logged on yet since the game started (so didn't read his pm's yet AND there have been 2 killings, unless of course TFMF 'sort of' cheated and let one werewolf do both killings). So we most likely have one innocent dude here, as such, now that I've told this, I know nobody else will vote for him, since you'd be voting out a villager.

This means I'm basically casting a neutral vote, without getting myself killed for sure in the process. The rest I'll leave up to chance and strange(?) strategies. (then again, being unpredicatable quite certainly has it's advantages in this game)

Hehe, funny how I managed to find a 'back door', in the no vote is a vote for yourself rule, with (my vote for) bbbb's long inactivity intervals.

i so know its hayden but as tablet's got a vote i'll vote.......

[move][glow=red,2,300]

TABLET[/glow][/move]

hey i couldn't find the red colour :p

Me? If you say so.. Even with the complete lack of anything against me. But it seems that the trend is to vote for tablet.. far be it from me to break such a thing. Plus it is quite dodgy, how he just 'dissapeared' before kyran got mauled. But i've already said this, its probably tfmf playing with us and he most likely just went to bed as he said.

But still, ones neck is quite precious. So my vote goes to TABLET

I would also like to offer a piece of evidence that definitively proves my innocence..

I'm not the werewolf.. :)

Episode 4

It was almost lunch time, the day after the night before...A storm had quickly moved in...

Despite the villages almost perfect condition since the centuries that had passed, many of the homes the villagers currently stayed in were not as effective at weathering this latest storm, and as a result, and for the safety of the villagers, the Mayor asked everyone to gather in the town hall to seek shelter from the cold.

"Hmmmmmmmm.... someone should probably go and check to see if Kyran is on his way... and where's Tablet? I'd expect him to be here, too." The Mayor said.

"USWhoFan should be here soon, Mayor", Flicky1991 said "He decided to go for a walk round the village this morning".

A moment later, Tablet burst in the front door and quickly closed it behind him to hold back the gales.

"Lovely weather outside, guys. Perhaps we should move this meeting to the beach?" Tablet shouted to the rest of the villagers as he entered, smiling broadly.

"Oh aye, and you took your time getting here. I do hope you didn't actually go down to the beach today. Or should I say, the strip of sand which hasn't been claimed by the tides..." bbbb shouted back.

Tablet simply gave a sarcastic smile, grabbed some of the food from the table, and sat down.

TetsuoShima tried to break the silence "Soooooo.... did anyone hear about that rumour about the next star-" Unfortunately, he was quickly interrupted as USWhoFan burst into the hall.

"ANOTHER ONE! KYRAN! ON THE HILL!" USWhoFan screamed into the hall at the others. He was out of breath, and he fell to his knees. He hadn't even shut our the howling gales behind him.

Flicky1991 and Tablet quickly ran over, shut the doors and helped USWhoFan up.

"What's happened??" The Mayor asked urgently.

USWhoFan took a deep breath and explained slowly.

"I was on the hill....the storm was coming in, so I decided to head back...and then I saw....him...Kyran.....dead! Just like msg4real!"

The rest of the villagers gasped and panic quickly erupted in the hall. It was clear there was still a Werewolf among them......

After much more distressing and arguing, the villagers knew what had to be done. Another vote.

"We dispelled one demon last time, surely we can do it again". Ulysses shouted.

"We don't even know WHAT QUeenSpock was!" Hayden yelled back.

"Oh? So I suppose slitting your arm, throwing blood over your fellow villagers, and then vanishing into thin air is an everyday occurrence for you, is it?? She MUST have been a demon!" KillerAvacado questioned.

"QUIET!!! We need to vote. Now!" TFMF announced.

There was silence in the room. Once again, the villagers judged their "friends".

Many of the villagers were still unsure who to trust, but they were quick to question Tablet's unexplained entry into the hall.

Tablet seemed to be collecting quite a few votes... The mayor was uncertain of his guilt. He could not interfere, however.

Much time had passed, and the evening had long approached.

"Tablet, it has been decided unanimously that you shall be banished from NiteShire. You may return, only to face your death by a silver bullet." The mayor announced.

"You're making a mistake!" Tablet tried to persuade the other villagers, but there was nothing he could say.

As he realised his efforts were in vain, he slowly turned and left the hall.

TFMF watched, almost certain he was telling the truth...

Summary

To summarize the fourth episode: Tablet has been banished from the village. Despite a unanimous vote against him, the Mayor was not so sure of his guilt...

At least one werewolf still remains. Someone WILL be killed tomorrow at midnight. Good luck!

Feel free to post your thoughts on what has happened here tonight, as well as any suspicions and rumours you might have...

And as always, if you have any questions: Please PM me or post them here. :)

Villagers

TFMF [Mayor / Game Coordinator]

msg4real (Seer - Mauled by Werewolf)

Ulysses

TetsuoShima

flicky1991

Tablet (Banished)

Kyran (Innocent - Mauled by Werewolf)

QUEENSPOCK (Banished)

bbbb

USWhoFan

Hilander72

Bones2097

Killeravacado

Hayden

Hmm, that doesn't sound good, TFMF saying Tablet 'probably' wasn't a werewolf.

I must admit I'm happy I'm still in and 'in a way' happy that he's out, since he did seem to have a 'game grudge' against me. But if a villager was voted out, that's always bad news. Not that I was any help either, since I voted on somebody 'known' not to be a werewolf. If I survive the next night, I do begin to see patern emerging, after reading the above and reading the other 'stories' again, I have an idea about who might be a werewolf.

Now, here's the tricky bit, will the werewolf kill me because of it, or will he risk I'm bluffing or think it might expose him if I do get killed. Anyway, I'll let you know in advance, in case he thinks he can't risk anything. USWhoFan

Now this again, makes 'double play' possible, since if I do get killed, will it mean he is guilty? Or will somebody else be trying to set him up? If I don't get killed, same reasoning applies. It does make things more interesting though, casting a suspicion before the kill, especially for our possible killers. How will they (I'm assuming they, since it seems Tablet wasn't guilty and from the looks of things QS wasn't either, though I'd appreciate TFMF clarifying the 'rule' about werewolfs voted out being explicitly mentioned) respond?

Why am I doing this? Well, we're not getting many insights fast enough into possible guilty parties with our seer gone and we're losing numbers every day. If this new thing I'm trying means we'll get some more insights, then I'm willing to risk it. After all, I was already convinced I was a goner earlier today, so every single day I live from now on, I'm gonna put to good use.

edit: I must compliment TFMF on his stories btw, he deserves it. Nicely written, though I do feel he could do a bit better on clues, with our seer gone in the first killing we don't have anything but his stories to hold onto.

mmm, UsWhoFan has seemed quite invulnerable keeping update tabs every so much. But still Tetsuo, what do they say, the one who rhymed it crimed it? I tend to keep my eyes on people pointing fingers, but it just doesn't seem to fit your profile atm. Which could be in the end, your plan, if you are the werewolf.

I think the light needs to be pointed on someone other than the usual suspect. And perhaps bbbb has a whole system sorted out with tfmf which he justs emails his decision, as the werewolf, who hes going to maul that night. Just to be elusive...

It has definitely more than sparse when it comes to clues. But i would think that if one were a special character in the story (i.e; werewolf, seer, silverblood) they would definitely have some sort of involvement in the game?? Would you agree?

Well, as I said, I'm trying a new thing. Whether or not it's any good, I'll find out soon enough.

I'm inclined to agree that the people who play special roles would like to participate actively in the game, but they could also explicitly choose not to and stay out of sight, untill they no longer can. From what I seem to recall from previous editions, there usually was one loud mouth and one sneaky bstrd (at least on 2 occasions) in the beginning, but as the game moved on that could change.

As for bbbb, I have strong doubts that TFMF would be emailing with him about killings, though my admin privilege and site activity might help me make that judgement, I can't be 100% sure of course. Sooner or later we'll find out for sure, but for now my guess is: he isn't emailing him.

Ok, if we go with the idea that its not bbbb, then its probably not flicky1991 because he hasn't been on since the 3rd. That leaves us with a one in three chance at the moment of who the werewolf is. i.e; 2 werewolves and 4 villagers (excluding your self). And if your not (tetsuo) the werewolf, of which i am still a little unsure, that leaves us with 2 werewolves and 3 villagers. so chances are getting better to finally get one. But still, with all the last minute deciding votes going on, who knows what will happen.

And  another attack tonight, that will be 50:50 the next day (with my assumptions). :P

Hope i make it that far.

*Shouts from afar with a megaphone

"You're making a mistake!"  Indeed you all did, if you had read the Kyrans killed post you'd know that the killers are new and haven't been killers before, I did in the last game.

Well one more villager down, at least I'm safe.

*Stares at Tet from afar*

Hope i make it that far.

Far enough... hayden = :Fenriswolf:

Hilander we've already been here. But if you wanna play this game, lets dance.

PS: Voting is tomorrow night, so you'll have to maul me this evening.  :P

Hope i make it that far.

Far enough... hayden = :Fenriswolf:

Hilander we've already been here. But if you wanna play this game, lets dance.

PS: Voting is tomorrow night, so you'll have to maul me this evening.  :P

A threat disguised as a joke? :o

Let's hope I don't spoil someone's appetite. ;)

I received a PM regarding voted out villagers today, so I thought I'd copy what I replied into here to help clarify a few things:

While in previous games I have always indicated whether a voted out villager was a werewolf, seer or innocent, I have been deliberately ambiguous in this game. I just feel it makes the game a bit more interesting as it's more realistic - you don't really know if you've voted out the right person or not. If both werewolves are voted out, the game will be over, and I will of course say that. :P