NiteShire Werewolf Redux

TFMF

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok guys, very sorry about last night. I fell asleep very early last night, so didn't get a chance to post episode 5.

Lets call it a mid-season break? ;)

Episode 5 will air tonight instead.

Episode 5

Shortly after, Bones2097 spoke:

"I'm not sure....did we just condemn an innocent man to the wilderness? You know he won't survive out there!"

"We can't afford to second guessing ourselves. We have to assume he was a demon." Ulysses replied.

TFMF turned to Bones2097. "I'm not sure either, Bones. We'll just have to wait and see."

After a few seconds, Hayden spoke up...

"You know, this was all your idea, TFMF. Do we have any reason to believe YOU'RE not a werewolf?"

"Yeah! For all we know, you've been misleading us all along!" bbbb chimed in.

And yet, again the villagers had descended into shouting and chaos with each other. The Mayor sighed, but then tried to silence the crowd.

"Quiet!" He shouted. The crowd quickly shut up. "I cannot say anything that will convince you, but Ulysses is right. We can't afford to start second guessing ourselves now. We can beat this, only if we work together."

The storm still raged outside, but the storm in the hall seemed to have been quelled.

"Anyway...We should all rest here for the night. I've brought blankets, and the food should last till the storm passes."

The villagers tried to sleep under the constant onslaught of rain and thunder, but few did. The weather had not improved by the next day either. This storm was persistent...

"FINALLY, I think it's stopping!" TetsuoShima shouted.

Sure enough, the storm ended that afternoon.

"Once it's calmed down, a few of us should go up and get Kyran down from the hill. The poor soul's been up there all night!". USWhoFan said.

The rain finally stopped early that evening. The villagers were relieved to finally get out of the hall. The clouds had mostly dispersed as well, so the evening turned out to be quite lovely. The sun shone down on the village, which glistened with the rain that had drenched the entire island.

"I will volunteer to go up to the hill and take Kyran back down to the village, but I want two people to go with me." The Mayor said.

"I'll go", USWhoFan said.

"And me", Flicky1991 volunteered.

"Excellent. We should leave now, while it's still light." TFMF said.

And so the three of them marched up the hill as the sun was setting. Unfortunately, the rain had made the hill slippy and dangerous. The villagers trekked up the hill carefully.

They eventually reached the top, and began searching for Kyran.

"He was over here somewhere! I saw him." USWhoFan said, who had previously seen Kyran's corpse the previous evening.

"Over here!" Flicky1991 shouted. TFMF and USWhoFan ran over to him.

Sure enough, there was Kyran. The three villagers were quiet for a few minutes as the looked at his mauled corpse. Eventually, TFMF spoke up.

"Well......we better get his body back to the village." The mayor said.

So, slowly, the three of them carried his body down the hill.

Later that evening, Kyran was buried near the church. A service would be held tomorrow, but the Mayor decided to visit the graves where msg4real and Kyran were buried. He hoped it would be the last grave he'd ever dig....

"Mayor? Are you ok?" Hilander72 asked.

TFMF said nothing.

Hilander72 sighed "This wasn't your fault, you know. You couldn't have helped them."

TFMF was still staring at the graves, his mind a million miles away.

Hilander72 understood, and simply tapped TFMF on the back before walking back into the church before returning home.

It was getting cold, but TFMF didn't seem to notice. He hadn't slept in days, but he didn't seem tired. His thoughts were of other things. Unfortunately, his thoughts were broken by a terrible sound. He knew immediately what it was...

He ran back into the church as fast as he could, but what he saw was unimaginable.

There in front of him was a huge giant covered in hair. Lying next to it was Hilander72, covered in blood. The werewolf was clawing at his flesh, tearing him apart.

TFMF wanted to shout out, but he was stunned. The gun with the silver bullets was back in the hall.

At that moment, the beast turned to face TFMF. He couldn't run. The beast was about to leap into the air at TFMF, but something even stranger happened.

A huge burst of light erupted in the Church between TFMF and the Werewolf. TFMF was immediately blinded and fell to the ground. He heard the voice of a woman calling out:

"Let my blood see for you..." 

He could hardly see from the blinding light, but he thought he saw the shape of a woman, and she was moving towards the beast. At that moment, the light got so intense that he couldn't see at all. The Werewolf made a terrific roar and then all that could be heard was a large bang as the beast broke through the church entrance and escaped into the night.

The light slowly dimmed down, and TFMF suddenly found himself alone in the church next to Hilander72's body...TFMF was still stunned as the church returned to darkness...

Summary

To summarize the fifth episode: Hilander72 has been mauled by a werewolf. The Mayor, TFMF, was almost killed himself, but something he cannot explain happened, and the werewolf was scared off! What could have happened here tonight? And who killed poor Hilander?

Vote on who you think could be a werewolf. Voting ends at midnight tomorrow (Roughly 22 hours from now).

Feel free to post your thoughts on what has happened here tonight, as well as any suspicions and rumours you might have...

And as always, if you have any questions: Please PM me or post them here. :)

Remaining Villagers

TFMF [Mayor / Game Coordinator]

msg4real (Seer - Mauled by Werewolf)

Ulysses

TetsuoShima

flicky1991

Tablet (Banished)

Kyran (Innocent - Mauled by Werewolf)

QUEENSPOCK (Banished)

bbbb

USWhoFan

Hilander72 (Innocent - Mauled by Werewolf)

Bones2097

Killeravacado

Hayden

For some reason I have this feeling that we shouldn't overlook "Killeravacado" as being the/a werewolf.

I have no evidence to prove this, other than a feeling.

Keep your senses on top alert and let's see what happens.

mmmm QS you do have a good point there!

hyden and hilander was blaming each other, then hilander gets eaten the following night, highly suspicious!

Lets be serious shall we, its all well and good to point fingers, but what we really need to be doing is bringing to light the clues hidden in TFMF's episodes. If you had paid any attention to those you would realise that you are clearly pointing in the wrong direction. There are bigger fish to fry.

Episode 5

"Once it's calmed down, a few of us should go up and get Kyran down from the hill. The poor soul's been up there all night!". USWhoFan said.

The rain finally stopped early that evening. The villagers were relieved to finally get out of the hall. The clouds had mostly dispersed as well, so the evening turned out to be quite lovely. The sun shone down on the village, which glistened with the rain that had drenched the entire island.

"I will volunteer to go up to the hill and take Kyran back down to the village, but I want two people to go with me." The Mayor said.

Do you have anything to say in defence UsWhoFan??

We really do need to find some clues on who's dangerous in our little village. To tell the truth, we don't have much to go on besides the USWhoFan stories, yet, I'm not really convinced they mean anything. Are they just stories, or are they hints? :(

I don't want to vote out a villager, but if we don't act, we'll all end up dead.

Remember that this is a continuous story. Some of you seem to be looking at the events in one episode, and not comparing them to the events in previous episodes.

I realise not all of my clues are easy to spot, and I do indeed try to put in red herrings, but looking at the bigger picture, you should be able to filter those out. :)

Lets be serious shall we, its all well and good to point fingers, but what we really need to be doing is bringing to light the clues hidden in TFMF's episodes. If you had paid any attention to those you would realise that you are clearly pointing in the wrong direction. There are bigger fish to fry.

Episode 5

Do you have anything to say in defence UsWhoFan??

Well, I don't really see any evidence of me being a werewolf in this story quote, especially since I'm not.

So how should I defend myself?

Other than saying, "Please don't kill me", praying-emoticon.gif

since the last person you called out was mauled to death. :'(

I am the warewolf. Was that QS back to save TFMF? My vote still goes to Ulysses

werewolf.gifCould this be true? :thinking: