NiteShire Werewolf Redux

TFMF

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QS I think we can safely say hes been abducted.. abducted good, i dont think its one of those ones where you wake up a few hours later naked walking out of a forest.. They must be taking him with them.. lol :P

Ok guys - I absolutely promise you that NiteShire will continue this week. I was busy all last week, and I work weekends, but I should definitely have time this week.

Thanks for your patience. :)

And hey, BSG and Doctor Who are taking a break - why can't I? :D

Ok guys - I absolutely promise you that NiteShire will continue this week. I was busy all last week, and I work weekends, but I should definitely have time this week.

You can't take a break after you lead people on for seven episodes!

You said in a previous post that it was almost done!!!

And now we have to wait another WEEK!!!???!!!

Nay I say, NAY!!!

You can't take a break after you lead people on for seven episodes!

You said in a previous post that it was almost done!!!

And now we have to wait another WEEK!!!???!!!

Nay I say, NAY!!!

Damm werewolfs are always pushy.  :P

Episode 8

The villagers all gathered round the terrible sight. Yet another corpse. Hayden didn't have a chance to scream for help - he'd been here almost 7 hours before anyone had found him.

"So that's it then. We're all going to die..." KillerAvacado said grimly.

"That kind of talk really doesn't help here" Ulysses replied.

"To be quite honest, nothing we've done to fight this has helped!" KillerAvacado snapped.

"I don't see you coming up with any suggestions!" Ulysses snapped back.

"ALRIGHT!" TFMF intervened. "That's enough. The fact is, we're stuck here, and arguing isn't helping."

Flicky1991 ran over to the group. "Another one?-oh..." Flicky stopped as he saw his assumption confirmed.

"Indeed". TetsuoShima replied. "Soon we'll have more graves than people."

"Do you know what I find quite strange about all this?" Flicky continued.

The villagers all stared at him.

"Why aren't we all dead yet? The werewolf or....dare I say it, Werewolve(S) could have easily killed us all by now..."

This seemed to once again send a surge of panic through most of the villagers...Others were on their guard...

Flicky was angry at USWhoFan's recent departure. As a relative of USWhoFan, he knew he wasn't a werewolf and felt he should have done more to persuade the others of his innocence. "Well I challenge the beasts in here to take me tonight!"

"Flicky! That's enough!" The Mayor snapped.

"No! I can't just stand by and wait for death!" And with that, Flicky stormed out of the hall.

TFMF sighed. "His uncle has....well I don't blame his anger." he said to the rest of the villagers. "Leave him for now. We need to vote."

"Well I know who I'M voting for" Ulysses said as he glared at KillerAvacado.

"Likewise" KillerAvacado replied.

And with that, the villagers voted. Some of the villagers seemed to had an idea of who they could trust. Others did not. But in the end, they seemed to side with Ulysses, and KillerAvacado's time in the village was over.

"No!" KillerAvacado screamed.

"Time to pack your bags" TetsuoShima said.

"Can't you see he's turning you all against me!" KillerAvacado shouted again.

His words were in vein, and several villagers forced him out the door.

"Please!" He shouted one last time. "Listen to me!"

"Your time is up." Ulysses said, as he threw him out the door. TFMF was holding the gun just in case.

Ulysses shut the door behind him.

Several days later...

The villagers were slowly building hope. After several days with no attacks, they were convinced they had staved off death.  They were slowly beginning to rebuild the trust between each other.

Flicky1991 was still very angry at the others for forcing his uncle out on his own. He had kept to himself since the last voting and he wasn't even aware who had been voted out. He just kept thinking about his uncle...

"Should I go out and find him?" he kept thinking to himself. "Maybe he wasn't killed by a werewolf..."

His thoughts distracted him from the quiet, deep breathing nearby...He was not alone...

Summary

To summarize the eighth episode: KillerAvacado was banished from the village of NiteShire. Was he a Werewolf?

Stay tuned for Episode 9!

Also, feel free to post your thoughts on what has happened here tonight, as well as any suspicions and rumours you might have...

And as always, if you have any questions: Please PM me or post them here. :)

Remaining Villagers

TFMF [Mayor / Game Coordinator]

msg4real (Seer - Mauled by Werewolf)

Ulysses

TetsuoShima

flicky1991

Tablet (Banished)

Kyran (Innocent - Mauled by Werewolf)

QUEENSPOCK (Banished)

bbbb

USWhoFan (Banished)

Hilander72 (Innocent - Mauled by Werewolf)

Bones2097

Killeravacado (Banished)

Hayden (Innocent - Mauled by Werewolf)

ALL OF YOU SUCK.... It was obvious that it was ulysses!!! AAARGHHH!!!!!!![br]Posted on: May 26, 2008, 06:22:29 PM

ALL OF YOU SUCK.... It was obvious that it was ulysses!!! AAARGHHH!!!!!!!

My girlfriend just told me that AAARGHHH is a sound that a warewolf makes... But I swear to Cochrane that I wasn't the warewolf... More people are going to die!