NiteShire Werewolf Redux

TFMF

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hardly.. he wasn't in it at all. i doubt he even sent tfmf a pm asking who the werewolf could have been.

I'd like to point fingers but then they might be pointed at me, hmmm.. i need someone trust worthy to consort with. ahaha.

I think at this stage its just a wild guess, unless someone had a grudge against MSG4REAL??

Oh, great... Lost the Seer in the 1st kill. :(

As I see it we have to make it very hard for the werewolves to control the voting, by randomly voting for a random villager and every villager should put their vote on the same suspect.

(the odds are far from favorable, but they are much better than zero if we start voting randomly and remember that the werewolves also vote)

Since there's zero clues to go on and everyone is a suspect, I ask everyone, except the werewolves, to make a leap of faith and cast their votes on: Hayden

He might be a villager or a werewolf (odds are that he's a villager), but if we don't vote on the same random suspect, the werewolves will control the voting and that's a 100% guarantee that the one voted out is a villager.

Come on fellow villager and pick up those pitch forks and torches. :Hilander72:

BAhaha, your evil... There Werewolf Hilander72 wants you to do his bidding for him.. Think about this, If you were a werewolf and had to stay afloat you would prevent randomness by trying to make everyone rally together for one villager, and clearly naming someone other than your self. I'm going to vote for Hilander72 because he's rude and is only trying to save his own skin.

Hmm, that (Hilander's post) might make sense, if I ignore the fact that you could very well be the werewolf... (1 chance in 5.5)

As for the grudge against msg, hmm, I can think of some people who aren't overly friendly with him, but a grudge...

Dammit, seer out in the first round, how about we do a restart...

TFMF care to lose the last day worth of posts again? :P

BAhaha, your evil... There Werewolf Hilander72 wants you to do his bidding for him.. Think about this, If you were a werewolf and had to stay afloat you would prevent randomness by trying to make everyone rally together for one villager, and clearly naming someone other than your self. I'm going to vote for Hilander72 because he's rude and is only trying to save his own skin.

Hmm... Seems like I just hit a nerve... >:D

Nothing personal, but the only way for us poor villager to survive is to randomly select one suspect and put all the votes on the same suspect. The result may be that we vote out a poor fellow villager (odds are that we do), but the alternative is a 0% chance to vote out a werewolf, if we don't.

The question is why would I want to try and unite the villagers to vote on the same suspect?

That course of action would not be in my best interest IF I were a wolf...

hmmm, i think you've played this b4. I howver have never played and would like to last at least a few rounds. However i know your the werewolf and if i do manage to stave off your viscous plan i doubt i'll make it to the next round because you would kill me off your self!! :grr:

yes it would, because your attempting to take control of the votes.. You are truly disguising your werewolf-like-ness by pretending to be a heart felt villager.

To clarify: I am not a werewolf - I'm sort of the storyteller, but I am also the mayor of the village. It just makes things easier. :)

I will endevour to put more clues in the next episode, as I think I may have missed some out here.

Voting closes in 11 hours. Here's a current tally of votes:

Hilander72: 1 (Voted by Hayden)

Hayden: 1 (Voted by Hilander72)

See the thing is that anyone who is on IRC would have wanted MSG killed first (no offence) which means my two main suspects are QS and TetsuoShima....... and of course myself.

I vote TetsuoShima

Were I a possible option, I would be the number 1 suspect there, Tablet. :p

Anyway, an updated tally:

Hilander72: 2 (Voted by Hayden + Kyran)

Hayden: 1 (Voted by Hilander72)

QUEENSPOCK: 1 (Voted by Ulysses)

TetsuoShima: 1 (Voted by Tablet)

Voting closes in just under 8 hours.

Ooh... Logic fails miserably... :(

Kyran changed his vote... and he's on IRC... so it can't be this simple... can it?

Hayden & Kyran = Werewolves?

It's sad that the votes are so random, cause atm the wolves are 100% safe from being voted out and will be so until a random suspect gets more votes and I hope it's not me.

Did I mention that I'm not a werewolf? ;)

My vote remains on: Hayden

See the thing is that anyone who is on IRC would have wanted MSG killed first (no offence) which means my two main suspects are QS and TetsuoShima....... and of course myself.

I vote TetsuoShima

Hmm, I don't have a grudge against msg myself really.

I was planning on not voting at all the first round, untill I get some real clues. I hate pointing fingers when there's nothing to point at. However, since I won't be online the next couple of hours and since, if I do need to vote, I need to vote before the time when I'll be back AND since I just collected a vote and would rather stay in the game a bit longer (if I remember correctly, I got voted out or killed rather early last time), for my personal benefit, it seems better if I do vote now, since if I don't, it'll probably count as a vote against myself, which would make it 2 votes for me already.

As such, my chances are best when voting for someone else who already has a vote. Since Hilander72 is way too loud to be a werewolf (unless it's a deliberate tactic, which I plan on finding out during the next few rounds, hiding behind obviousness??) and I feel pitty for Hayden(for having attracted such great opposition so early in his first NiteShire game, though it wouldn't surprise me if hilander changed his vote in a little while to suit his own survival needs), that leaves me with just one name at this time:

QUEENSPOCK.

I know my tactic might not be the best group-wise, but atm I don't even have the slightest clue who might be in the group, so I'm going to have to try and save my own skin first, before I find out how I might sacrifice it for the greater good. Selfish? Maybe...

But given my lack of time and evidence, I see no other course of action than to go that way.

See y'all in a couple of hours, or not. :cyclops:

I am not a werewolf guys

trust me if i was again

u wouldn't know about it :p

At this moment i am going to vote hayden

on the reason

when i was a werewolf in number 3 i used the whole

i want to last a couple of rounds cause i hv never played before speech too

though i might change my mind

k