ashercross

I'm ashercross, and I joined yesterday. I figured I'd say hi here on the forums; I have to say I sighed a sigh of relief when I found a site where I could grab as much Trek/sci-fi stuff as I could imagine, so kudos to all of you, and I'll try my best to be a good seeder/contributor.

Welcome aboard! I hope you find lots of great torrents here to fuflfill your every SF/Trek desire. And welcome to our ongoing conversations - We have a lot of fun, get distracted, venture out onto tangents, and explore everything from ideas for new Trek series to the parts of human life that get rough and frictional - It's all good!

Please read the posting rules - with special attention to #4. A link to them can be found in the Announcements forum. Sometimes it's a struggle to be kind, courteous, and respectful (I don't always comply, but I'm learning) - but learning to deal with breaches of respect is part of evolving towards a Trek future. I'm sure you'll have no problems at all!

And remember - don't feed the trolls ... B)

Looking forward to seeing you around the forums!

This is a great site!!! I'm such a newbie at this whole torrent thing that when I saw the "tracker.thompson" at the bottom, I thought the site could tell who I was. (last name thompson, of course...LOL)

someone needs to start a site just for newbie stupid questions. I have SO many and don't know who or where to ask.

when I figure out how to upload something, I will share all I can.

Welcome, I haven't left yet...

Neither will you...

This is definately the place, and less fattening than pudding.

Nonchee, there is an FAQ topic you can read for all the serious answers, the rest you can post. They haven't run me off yet and everyone here is very helpful.