Conspiracy Theories

TheRenegade

• 8 months later...

I have the craziest, most unbelievable theory of all:

First, JFK was killed by this one guy, Lee Harvey Oswald. Also, alien beings have never visited Earth. And even if there is life on another planet, our chances of encountering it are worse than those of money spontaneously appearing in front of me now.

Of course, I could go on. However, some money seems to have spontaneously appeared in front of me, and I'm off to the mall.

I love the philidelphia and montauk projects. Ive always thought how cool it would be to claim I was that missing person supposovely transported into the future via a combination of the two projects.

AND LETS NOT FORGET AREA 51

Oddly enough, I am watching the first of four VHS-rips of some interviews with Al Bielek (the missing guy, he claims) and Preston Nichols concerning The Philadelphia and Montauk Projects now.

Satistically? I'd say seeing a tooth fairy is about as likely as seeing aliens.

And why not? Let's face it, Bigfoot, Nessie, even ET - all caught WILD on tape. But the Tooth Fairy? Not to mention Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny! Forget those penny-anty players, because they're just posers. Its the ones we have NO evidence, regardless of how remote, that we should really be worrying about. I mean the Easter Bunny? Hell, he created that whole Jesus bit just to cover his fluffy tailed ass. That's more power than the Illuminati, the Majestic 12, the Mob, AND the Girl Scouts combined. You don't want to mess with that dude. Ever wonder what Peeps candies are made of? Ground up Jimmy Hoffa.

* * * I might as well slow this down bit for some of the members of the home viewing audience. If somebody wants to say something, say aliens, does not exist, then that is an opinion. Keep aliens as the example, if someone can take into account the videos and pictures and "eyewitness" accounts, he may dismiss it all. Or he might agree with some of it. Or he may even dismiss the evidence but still say he agrees with the possibility.

REGARDLESS . . . it all comes down to an opinion. Everyone has a right to an opinion, and can even state it, and good on for speaking your mind and all that. However, if you dismiss something that has at least some shred of producible evidence over something, say the tooth fairy, that nobody would credibly argue for or even bother producing evidence for, this moves from opinion to a logical fallacy.

And you don't want somebody waving their logical fallacy all over the place. It's indecent.

The moment I see actual evidence supporting the notion that aliens have visited, or will ever visit, Earth, I'll believe it. Until then, we can only work with theoretical statistics, and those all point to no other life in the universe. And even if there were, it is unlinkely we'd ever see it.