Fan Made Series

Rocky1980

Guest c4evap
Haven't looked at it yet though. Is it any good?

I downloaded a few (so far) and checked them out. As fan videos go it's fairly good. Awful small playing in qticon.png however.

c4evap B)

Boo Hoo Hoo, they are so small, and they dont have big-time stars in it, and the production value is less than a million per episode, boo hoo hoo, id rather watch NOTHING at all than have anything less than the best possible production.

Such whining, perhaps people will rate your art beter when YOU come up with a sequel to Star Trek.

Perhaps if we support them then they will be able to afford better quality output, hmmm?

Tolver.

Guest c4evap
I'd download them but I can't be arsed. Are the stories any good?

What the heck is ARSED? And why can't you be ARSED? Is this something new we can catch? Should we panic?

c4 :thinking:

Guest c4evap
It means bothered' date=' except I couldn't be arsed typing bothered.[/quote']

Hummmmmmmmm. You are definitely officer material! :p

c4 B)

Officer? Does that mean I have to stride round a starship carrying a PDA with me, trying to act like I have somewhere to go? Can I be the type that sits at a sparkly console and presses random buttons?

Guest c4evap
Officer? Does that mean I have to stride round a starship carrying a PDA with me' date=' trying to act like I have somewhere to go? Can I be the type that sits at a sparkly console and presses random buttons?[/quote']

No and yes.

c4 :p

[What the heck is ARSED? And why can't you be ARSED? Is this something new we can catch? Should we panic?

c4 :thinking:

LOL.......I love the Brits & Aussies. It might be time for one of those colorful metaphores!

:D

• 3 weeks later...
Guest c4evap
It means bothered' date=' except I couldn't be arsed typing bothered.[/quote']

Hummmmmmmmm. You are definitely officer material! :p

c4 B)

i cant be arsed to fin

DAMN! The goes that arsed thing again. I'm really starting to worry now. Do they make a salve or balm for this condition???

c4 :p