ENT: Trivia Time

str82u

Charles Tucker, what's his nickname "Trip" mean?

This ought to be easy, I forgot until I rewatched the ep that he mentions it, so I'm not that cool.

Extra credit for which episode it's in.

I hope it isn't mentioned more than that, my powers of observation suck, but that's why I can watch the shows repeatedly and still be entertained!

chedder, and 60something...

hoshi holds the rank of shodan (black belt) in what martial art (even tho she only fights back and kicks butt in 1 episode, the rest of the time she does the art shame.)

To be honest, I'm still looking for the episode where T'pol tells Trip her age. (How's that for an excuse to re-watch?)

hoshi holds the rank of shodan (black belt) in what martial art

I seem to remember Akido, but that may have been a conversation between Reed and one of the MACOs

Guest c4evap
To be honest' date=' I'm still looking for the episode where T'pol tells Trip her age. (How's that for an excuse to re-watch?) [/quote']

I believe the ep might be Carbon Creek.

EDIT: ...or was it Zero Hour?

c4evap :thinking:

it was e2 when they were talking about how things might be for them to get married like themselves from the future (past whatever)

and yes it was aikido. she tells of how she got kicked out of starfleet by breaking her commanding officers arm.

In episode 3x24 Zero Hour, 33 minutes into the episode, she tells Trip that she "will only be 66 years old on her next birthday", when Trip tells her that she "looks nice like an old oil painting".

In episode 3x24 Zero Hour' date=' 33 minutes into the episode, she tells Trip that she "will only be 66 years old on her next birthday", when Trip tells her that she "looks nice like an old oil painting".[/quote']

And there it is! Good job and thank you...You just won all all expense trip to nowhere, a box full of nothing and a soup sandwich.

Our runner up C4evap will share your sandwich...

I'll be back with more uselessness soon!

New Questions

Everyone's favorite time traveling troublemaker "Crewman" Daniels: While serving on Enterprise, what was his position?

The Gravimetric Field Displacement Manifold - What is this?

(My misspelling gets you no breaks)

Hint: No hints, but I do have the answers.

I think that Daniels had something to do with the kitchen on Enterprise. I think he was introduced to the series by serving Archer his dinner, and making some kind of cryptic comment about the mission. I have a feeling that the episode was "The Xindi" but I could be mistaken.

I Believe that the "Gravimetric Field Displacement Manifold" is also known as the "warp core".

I Believe that the "Gravimetric Field Displacement Manifold" is also known as the "warp core".

Well that didn't take long, and as to Daniels, the same episode I heard the Warp Core called the above was Season 1 "Cold Front". He was a Steward, the guy who was serving breakfast to the captain. It was quite a setup, Daniels had never been abbourd Enterprise, but preperations were made so that everyone (almost) recognized him and there were records of him being on board...and from Iowa.

I'm not that smart, just writing this stuff here as I find it or remember something obscure.

And now I'm off to prepare for tonight's thrilling episode.

I guess I got it right, so I'm gonna go ahead and ask a question now.

What crew member is mentioned about once every 2 or 3 episodes (sometimes more often), and in very high regard, but is only partially seen in one episode for about 5 seoconds?

Bonus points to the name of the episode

Chef!!! I remember thinking this guy is like Tim Allens neighbor on Home Improvement, but we only see his midsection once in ................................................................................................................The Catwalk.