Star Trek babes

rcazant

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Troi definitely. Then T'Pol and then Dax and then...

wow.. dax. odd choice. I mean, you think a slug is sexy??? Personally, i would have to say Jadzia or Ezri. But definately not dax. thats just weird. :p

My bad.

Response #1: Meant to say Jadzia

Response #2: How can you feel that way? It a great, big, diverse universe out there and ...

Definitely Beverly Crusher. How can you all miss the obvious like that?

And no wisecracks about me wanting to play doctor ... ;)

Uhura was hot stuff, too.

And speaking of Troi, Luana (? Diana's mom) was enticing in an Auntie Mame way - she'd be loads of fun to travel the worlds with - providing one could get away and have some peace and quiet periodically. I think of all the women in Trek, she best knew how to have a good time.

I agree that Diana would be difficult to handle with her empath nature.

I would love to spend a lot of quality time with Hoshi - especially learning to tune in to her ability to hear sounds and recognize language. She'd outshine me, but I would love that anyhow ... not to mention ... well, not to mention!

I had a lover kinda like T'Pol once. The incessant logic gets tiresome ... and I wouldn't want to go blind when she had her intense need for mating ...

Janeway is an utterly fascinating woman, but I'm more interested in a partner than somebody who's used to command. Of course, I had a very dear friend who was commanding in public - and quite the opposite in "intimate" situations - but I'm not into that scene.

Jadzia ... it's been too long, I'd have to see her again. Same with Bellana.

And some of those Klingon women ... it would be like having an uber-biker-chick. That would get old really quickly, though.

In the end, Beverly Crusher is a luscious woman, somebody with great empathy and a barely cloaked sensuality. She'd be a great companion and a terrific lover. Definitely #1.

I find this topic totally sexist' date=' i think i should start my own about sexy star trek blokes, but i probably would not get much response. :p[/quote']

pmswl aye i bet you get afew lmao...saying that who knows what a welsh lass thinks who is sexy in star trek seeing as theres no wellies or sheep in the whole series (sorry thats a typical english joke about the welsh for the peeps not from the UK)

kinda hard to have a relationship with a betazoid...

"i sense a feeling of disception, are you pretending im someone else?"

ROFL

I think Seven has something going, she has a whole, hard-to-get feel about her. Let's not forget Dax was a tallented gymnast in a previous life hehe.

I always though all the series were lacking in attractive men. Out of the regular cast I would probably pick Travis. Riker at a stretch. Worf being really devoted and protective would be cool. But still, no hotties... :stare:

I find this topic totally sexist' date=' i think i should start my own about sexy star trek blokes, but i probably would not get much response. :p[/quote']

pmswl aye i bet you get afew lmao...saying that who knows what a welsh lass thinks who is sexy in star trek seeing as theres no wellies or sheep in the whole series (sorry thats a typical english joke about the welsh for the peeps not from the UK)

Yeah i am sitting here now wearing my wellies with my pet sheep on my lap!(that was sarcasm by the way). Generally we do not get many sheep roaming the streets of cardiff. Technically i am not totally welsh anyway, as i was born in dorchester but i have lived in wales since i was ten. As there are not many people of the female variety around this forum there is probably no point in doing a "hottest star trek guy" thread. :p

I would go for those two klingon babes... uhm can't remember their names but they're always trying to take control of the counsil....

But that oughta be fun....

Lersa and Bator? (I am almost positive I didn't spell that correctly)

Maybe Lersa, but NOT Bator IMO. ;)

Yeah i am sitting here now wearing my wellies with my pet sheep on my lap!(that was sarcasm by the way). Generally we do not get many sheep roaming the streets of cardiff. Technically i am not totally welsh anyway, as i was born in dorchester but i have lived in wales since i was ten. As there are not many people of the female variety around this forum there is probably no point in doing a "hottest star trek guy" thread. :p

i think you should do your hot guy topic.

you dont just need girls in the forum to comment. there are a few guys who will join in i think. just dont expect a multitude of responses in a day or two

i agree but you cant discriminate against sexists.

Not many of us going for Kes then... that woman has a voice of silk. Pure erotica. Cute too...
\

Haven't seen Enterprise, and barely seen TOS except for the movies they came out with.

I'd go for Seven for a sexy bodacious babe person, Troi for that good lovin' feeling, and yes, Kes for her sexy voice and a mature relationship (she may be young, but she's got a good mind ticking in there! plus our babies would grow into energy life-forms... thats evolution for yah). Ooo.. and if i feel naughty, I'd like a bit of B'Ellana Torres!

=Han=