g'day

ant36

couldn't see an 'introduce yourself' section,maybe I'm blind,so I'll do it here and suffer the consequences.

I'm a 41 year old star trek buff and found this place totally by accident,and I gotta say I'm bloody impressed!

In my area of Australia,star trek episodes are unfortunatly few and far between,still havn't seen the finale of 'voyager',so coming across this place is better than finding a frickin gold mine,the 174 meg episodes are great,downloading them is a pleasure and I'm happy to seed whenever my comp is on,which is usually all night and most of the day.

We only got the half of the first season of 'Enterprise' and it went the way of 'DS9',which way that is I got no idea,just vanished....I blame the Borg....hell,I gotta blame someone....my wife blames me,but according to her the entire worlds ills are all my doing.....but at least she loves me when I'm supplying her with enterprise episodes.

OK,so you've probably heard enough from me now,but I'll hang around and put my two bobs worth in now and then,probably piss 10 or 12 of you off occasionly...believe me it's inevitable...but try to understand I'm not out to offend...I'm just a loud mouthed opinionated sod at times B)

Welcome, Aussie... :)

Maybe... in the end... we'll have a nice, average aged population here. ;)

Nice wife... :p

I'm sure she doesn't look like T'Pol... yet. ;)

CU around!

With the greatest respect,

Elladan

ps. I you're so opinionated, check the thread "So what are you." Lots of fun there... ;)

I'm a 41 year old star trek buff and found this place totally by accident,and I gotta say I'm bloody impressed!

In my area of Australia

Wow! Somebody else over 40! Too cool!

You do know that you're upside down in Australia (he said, ducking and running), don't you? But that's OK, you're welcome here.

What is it with all the old geezers round here :)

Now I could have sworn I saw the last episode of Voyager on free-to-air TV a week or two ago, before they flooded the airwaves with all that tennis crap... only problem was that is was on around midnight.

Good to see there is at least one other Aussie about, thou do avoid that vegimite thread :) There is some scary stuff growing in there.

couldn't see an 'introduce yourself' section,maybe I'm blind,so I'll do it here and suffer the consequences.

In my area of Australia,star trek episodes are unfortunatly few and far between,still havn't seen the finale of 'voyager',so coming across this place is better than finding a frickin gold mine,the 174 meg episodes are great,downloading them is a pleasure and I'm happy to seed whenever my comp is on,which is usually all night and most of the day.

We only got the half of the first season of 'Enterprise' and it went the way of 'DS9',which way that is I got no idea,just vanished....I blame the Borg....hell,I gotta blame someone....my wife blames me,but according to her the entire worlds ills are all my doing.....but at least she loves me when I'm supplying her with enterprise episodes.

OK,so you've probably heard enough from me now,but I'll hang around and put my two bobs worth in now and then,probably piss 10 or 12 of you off occasionly...believe me it's inevitable...but try to understand I'm not out to offend...I'm just a loud mouthed opinionated sod at times B)

Welcome!

I love vegemite! And I'm a Seppo!

http://tracker.thompson-web.org/forum/index.php?a=topic&t=13

• 2 months later...