2005 best sci fi show

Ulysses

I would have voted for enterprise, but it looses standing for being cancelled :P so I had to vote for BSG it rocks.

next is stargate atlantis, then dr who

btw I have only seen the first 4 episodes of dr who so far

arrrrrrrrrh think you will regret not voting for dr who when you get to episode 13

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

of those listed, I've only seen Dr Who and BSG. BSG was pretty cool but it didn't really upset me if I missed an episode (or if I TIVO'd it, I could wait before viewing). Dr Who however, I started the torrent download within minutes of it being posted.

So I voted DOCTOR WHO!

I'm voting for enterprise mostly because of it is the only sci-fi tv series that i can watch in my country.

I think I should see this Dr. Who also. I realize that most of the voters said it's the best series. Your thought are important to me so i'll give it a shot.

Ahh, I had to vote SG-1. If it had been who as a whole I mighta swayed to the Who Side but it was Ecclesone which I find a tad on the preachy side whereas SG-1 doesn't take itself too seriously (kinda like the Tom Baker who). It's still a bit of a toss up though. I put SG-1 in the same realm as TOS star trek. Who takes a place of its own and all the rest are entertaining but pale in comparison imho.

lmao pmswl lol...i dont know weather to laugh or cry at the peeps that reckon that enterprise was better than Dr Who or BSG...its abit like comparing a Old Lada car againist a astin martin...(enterprise being the rusty old Lada of course and Dr Who/BSG being the astin full of style)....oh well each to there own lol :cyclops:

I'm kinda amazed at the number of people voting Atlantis over SG-1. If you are going to vote Stargate because your a fan of the series, I find it hard to see Atlantis as even close to SG-1. I don't mind the series, although even though I love SG-1 I would probably put Atlantis below all the available options.

I'm kinda amazed at the number of people voting Atlantis over SG-1. If you are going to vote Stargate because your a fan of the series' date=' I find it hard to see Atlantis as even close to SG-1. I don't mind the series, although even though I love SG-1 I would probably put Atlantis below all the available options.[/quote']

i dont think it really maters now seeing as it looks like dr who is the clear favorite hehe nice one peeps

No one here gets the impression that the new Doctor was a bit of a finger wagging "shame on you" kinda personality. I almost thought he was gonna jump in a boat and done start shouting green peace propoganda.

• 2 weeks later...