Hottest Female in Sci-Fi?

quig69

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 of 9 without even thinking twice...althought TOS women definitely filled some child hood fantasies.

T'Pol looks good on the series (barring the hair caught in a salad bole look), but I saw her on a night talk show several years ago and she just looked kinda, well, starved with Botox supplementals.

Beverly Crusher - don't know if this reflects me getting older or just wiser. She's attractive, sensuous, voluptuous, nurturing, independent, strong, intelligent, cultured, and when she goes into seduction mode - watch out!!!

Now how is it that two of us have mentioned the good Doctor, but the poll only reflects one vote?!?

I had to vote for "other". Some that come to mind that are missing from this list are a number of Doctor Who companions (how about the first Romana?), and there's a few from the new BSG (anyone heard of Boomer, or 6, or Starbuck?).

Beverly Crusher - don't know if this reflects me getting older or just wiser. She's attractive' date=' sensuous, voluptuous, nurturing, independent, strong, intelligent, cultured, and when she goes into seduction mode - [b']watch out!!![/b]

Now how is it that two of us have mentioned the good Doctor, but the poll only reflects one vote?!?

That's interesting, cause I found her hot when the series was airing but looking back at her I just find her too lanky, pasty, and stuck in time. I still gotta go with 7 of 9 over any of the others brought up as well. That girl had curves. This fetish with 7 of 9 may be getting unhealthy. I'll soon be dressing in borg evening ware wondering about asking buxom blond woman if they've seen my nanoprobes. I gotta get out more.

P.S. Pulaski? I hope he's kidding. I can't even hold a flame to that fetish.