Hottest Female in Sci-Fi?

quig69

First or second Xev?

both of them, but the first one is a little better lookin.

Edit: Isint one of them called Zev and the other called Xev?

That whole switchover thing messed with my head.

The first one was Zev and the second one was Xev

I know that the first one goes naked in the mini series (season 1, the movies) several times, and I THINK theres like 1 or 2 nude scenes for Xev (Season 2- 4) Thats what this whole topic is about, right? :P

I immagine that you just caused a large peer increase on those downloads.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First or second Xev?

I know that the first one goes naked in the mini series (season 1, the movies) several times, and I THINK theres like 1 or 2 nude scenes for Xev (Season 2- 4) Thats what this whole topic is about, right? :P

Zev has a naked shower scene in the mini series, but as slutty as Xev acts there is no naked scene, however in the jail shower scene if you do not pay attention closely it will seem like it is her naked, but its one of the other girls. (You can see Xev's booty thats about it).

First or second Xev?

Zev has a naked shower scene in the mini series, but as slutty as Xev acts there is no naked scene, however in the jail shower scene if you do not pay attention closely it will seem like it is her naked, but its one of the other girls. (You can see Xev's booty thats about it).

Thanks for the correction. It's been a while since I watched the whole run of Lexx. I guess that my imagination is more vivid then I previouslly suspected.

In a totally unrelated note, my season 1 Lexx torrent currentelly has more downloads then all of Martha's Doctor Who's put together.

// Yes, of course I'm lying about that //

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
that chick from smallvile...reporter...blond :D

Mucho HOT!

voted for 7of9 tho

Ya, there's a few underated ones on that show that don't get noticed much and are much nicer than many already mentioned (probably because they aren't blatently advertised as eye candy like Seven, Six, T'Pol, etc). I really find Lois is not hard to look at at all.

I think Sikozu, Aeryn or Chiana from Farscape should be named again. And not to mention Old Granny from the 3 or 4 season, hihi.. She Was really hot...

Maby the peacekeeper who took over for "scorpy", i don't really remember...

All mentioned are desirable for one reason or another, yet I'll dissent with some astonishing oversites:

Isis

Princess Leia

Maggie Becket (excluding the S4 bangs cut travesty :rolleyes:)

Agent Scully

Wonder Woman

Laura Holt (from Remington Steele; not scifi but I always loved her :) )