Hottest Female in Sci-Fi?

quig69

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For me, it was Ashley Judd in those two episodes from TNG where she played Robin Lefler and Wesley Crusher managed to get onto her when he came back on board in Season 5.

One of her first TV appearances for Ashley Judd as I recall - and to me was absolutely stunning.

And now for some links:

http://www.memory-alpha.org/en/wiki/Robin_Lefler

Lukeyson

I have to admit that I found Tasha Yar rather spunky :D

definately like Dax, she was smart and fiesty. I didnt think the character she played in becker did her justice though, how can someone that good looking have trouble finding a boyfriend? paahleeese

mea culpa,mea culpa, mea maxima culpa!

I did not intend to offend, shock, horror, insult, upset or embarass anyone. I forgot I was on a USA site where things may be taken as so. To all I offer my sincere apologies.

I would have edited my post as requested but Nite got there first and deleted it purely because of the time lag and I understand why he did.

I still think Lexa Doig is the hottest property and here is the clothed versions (we don't look at t***s as nudity but perhaps we're freer than you)

It would be nice for the " Good Ole USA" to do the same in apologising for the offence, shock, horror etc caused to the people of Iraq consdering no weapons of mass distruction have been found. Double standards? Ooops wrong forum for this.

Sorry nite!

instinctively i have to go with 7. i saw her in jeans amd t-shirt in diagnosis (with the great dick) murder and she was stunning.

but hats off to one relly cool chic who is not only pretty but intellegent and polite, which makes a difference (of course its not sevens fault but try tolerating 7 of 9 when youre hung over) adventurous, sexy, fun.......................................................................i could go on.

her she is....

Guest c4evap
It would be nice for the " Good Ole USA" to do the same in apologising for the offence, shock, horror etc caused to the people of Iraq consdering no weapons of mass distruction have been found. Double standards? Ooops wrong forum for this.

Sorry nite!

Oh I just couldn't let this one pass...sorry Nite...

Why should we? The people of Iraq are much better off now. How come you didn't mention "them" chopping off the heads of our soldiers and contractors (while captured enemy soldiers have it easy while in our custody)???

c4 :thinking: