S0V13T

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

doh, i've put my foot init... :)

...again......!!!

! :) :p

Well flynn had alot of cum to go around! I would have slept with him even knowing he was bisexual :p what a handsome man B)and any girl who says that Flynn couldnt get her wet is a flat out LIAR! so there!!!

RobertPicardo.jpg

Even still Flynn had nothing on Robert Picardo the hunkiest guy in scifi EVER!

kat ur sick man!!...
Im not a man! kinda tomboyish i suppose growing up around 2 brothers the stuff rubs off you know!

In some immature forums i portray the part of a male poster and easily get away with it> just because the juveniles go nuts on female posters. Thankfully this sites posters are more mature then most. If i had a dollar for every request for a picture id be rich right now and sunning myself on a remote beach in the Caribbean. That stuff really got old over at Sherdog, i mean just about every thread i participated in guys were requesting pictures, and generally just acting like retards. So now i just read the forum I tried to explain to them that they can find nicer looking NUDE girls just searching google images.

kat ur sick man!!...
Im not a man! kinda tomboyish i suppose growing up around 2 brothers the stuff rubs off you know!

In some immature forums i portray the part of a male poster and easily get away with it> just because the juveniles go nuts on female posters. Thankfully this sites posters are more mature then most. If i had a dollar for every request for a picture id be rich right now and sunning myself on a remote beach in the Caribbean. That stuff really got old over at Sherdog, i mean just about every thread i participated in guys were requesting pictures, and generally just acting like retards. So now i just read the forum I tried to explain to them that they can find nicer looking NUDE girls just searching google images.

got any pics?....................KIDDING lol

Robert Picardo is a pure legend' date=' he's got the correct mix of looks, charm and sophistication, despite the hair loss. Although, I think he looks better in SG-1 with a suit and glasses.[/quote'] I like BOB who here could say otherwise!

I posted pics once on the interweb and regretted it! Gawd i had so many weirdos it wasnt funny! When i proved a specific point i was banned. WELL you know me i would think guys.. I STAND UP FOR MYSELF AND DONT PUT UP WITH ANY BULLSHIT

You're an underrepresented and oft repressed minority on the internet' date=' my dear.[/quote'] It isnt really that bad once you understand that there's certain forums you just cant post in. The strange thing is that for all anyone knows i look like the Bride of Frankenstein. But the younglings always assume your too hawt.........Honestly im probably average but really WHO CARES?