Hottest MALE in Sci-Fi

S0V13T

Just curious to see what people who don't like girls have to say about this topic. Remember guys, it's okay to say another guy is good looking.

I'm gonna say that my top 5 are:

Rembrant "The Cryin' Man" Brown from Sliders. He had style, charm, good looks, a great voice and everything.

Qui-Gon Jinn from Episode 1. I'm not embarassed at all to say that Liam Nisan is a good lookin' guy. had the best hair style in any star wars movie hands down.

Kai from Lexx. An undead assassin / cyborg with a beehive hairstyle. F*cking right!

Al from Quantum Leap. By far the best dressed man the 1980's had to offer (Excluding Colin Baker)

K-9 from Doctor Who. Couldn't think of another one off the top of my head. I like robots. I like dogs. A robot dog? Best idea ever.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going to avoid any further comment on gender bias - but I'm glad you're giving us a chance to reflect on hot guys.

My #1 slot would have to go to Mal Reyolds, Captain of the Serenity in FireFly. Obi Wan Kenobi (SW4) was hot in his own way, as well as Han Solo. Although I'd not want a relationship with him, Q is a great one! And when Picard was in that mindstate where he was Cayman ... much more accessible than as Captain. Without getting misinterpreted, can I say Wesley Crusher? And Chacote - deep guy, I've often envied his tat.

EDIT: How could I have overlooked "Trip", Benjamin Sisko and, and Jonathan Archer ... as well as Bakula's Quantum Leap persona.

Marcus is that the Marcus from B5 ??? ...hm could there be a slight resemblance to a certain Mr. Pearce...??

:D

I like Mal from Firefly and Q as well, Sisko from s.4 and >> and Qui-gon SW1 and Obi-wan from SW3.

Marcus from B5 and some of the guys from Taken as well ;D

Wow the list is getting loooooong - now don't start believing things

:mad:

hehe :D Good initiative, S0V13T!!

my list would be:

travis

chakotay

wesley

picard

definately a fan of chakotay's tat. yeah I can understand rembrant, maybe a few years ago :P but picard I'll take him as he is hehe

also there is another topic along these lines here

Guest c4evap

Top 5:

Travis

Tom Paris

Chakotay

Riker

Archer

...and if I'm in a freaky mood...Nelix :p

EDIT: Almost forgot Ben Bowder. Hotdamn! WHOOT!

c4 B)

Marcus is that the Marcus from B5 ??? ...hm could there be a slight resemblance to a certain Mr. Pearce...??

:D

I like Mal from Firefly and Q as well, Sisko from s.4 and >> and Qui-gon SW1 and Obi-wan from SW3.

Marcus from B5 and some of the guys from Taken as well ;D

Wow the list is getting loooooong - now don't start believing things

:mad:

hehe :D Good initiative, S0V13T!!

Lol Soul, actually, you're not the first person that's said that about me and Jason Carter.

Guest c4evap
who is ben bowder?

This is Ben Bowder ---

ben%20bowder.jpg

He was starring in Farscape...he will be appearing now in SG1.

Whoot!

c4 ;)

who is ben bowder?

This is Ben Bowder ---

ben%20bowder.jpg

Whoot!

c4 ;)

Wow i have never watched farscape or stargate, but for some reason i think i might start :p

Guest c4evap
who is ben bowder?

This is Ben Bowder ---

ben%20bowder.jpg

Whoot!

c4 ;)

Wow i have never watched farscape or stargate, but for some reason i think i might start :p

Oh he is hot (yes...ooooooooh YES!). AND he can act. He's the only reason I watched Farscape. The only other interesting character (IMHO) on the show was a creature that farted helium!!!

c4 :p

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm not going to use the word "Hot", but the male characters I like the best would be:

1. William Shatner

2. Scott Bakula

3. Richard Dean Anderson

4. Dave Prowse (no, you don't see his face, but his presence was alot better than Hayden Christianson in the same role)

5. Harrison Ford

• 3 weeks later...