Hottest MALE in Sci-Fi

S0V13T

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shhhh!!

He did take his name from one of the Pet Shop Boys.

Don`t tell anyone.

B)

hmmmmmm this is sorta of an insult to the real men from England jesus couldnt they find someone better. There's plenty of rugged good looking guys from England... I watched the first episode of the new season and wow what a letdown! Forget about the shakespearian actor nonsense i wanted someone alot darker for the part of Dr. Who. crieeeeeeeeessss and hopes he's replaced sooner then later

If a guys to nice I dont want anything to do with them. When a guy gives me flowers on the first date i dont return there calls anymore. Im not running around looking for a vase to put flowers i have to dump in the trash 3 days later, besides that i have allergies *sniffles* ALSO boxes of chocolate are out! REALLY LAME

No what a real woman wants is a little excitement, where there is risk also comes reward. Besides that "nice guys" really suck at sex! Any YOUNG woman who disagrees is only lying about it or there over the hill and none of you guys would want them anyway SO THERE!

Looks can be deceving...

How about a wolf? (in sheeps clothes) ;)

BTW does anyone else think the new Dr. Who looks GAY? Jesus where did they find him? At least the last Doctor had a Liam Nielson thingy going for him this new Doctor looks like a hairdresser Sheesh........

Now i thought being gay was an essential thing for any actor i mean damn Charles Bronson was gay! The only actor i can think of who wasnt gay come to think of it was errol flynne.

I am wondering out of all the men mentioned as the hottest just how many actually aren't gay.

Now i thought being gay was an essential thing for any actor i mean damn Charles Bronson was gay!

I wasnt aware of that

The only actor i can think of who wasnt gay come to think of it was errol flynne.
sorry from what i understand he was at the very least bi-sexual.

http://ezra.cornell.edu/posting.php?timestamp=611294400

Yes, believe it or not, I finally got an answer to your question. According to the sources I located ("Errol Flynn the Untold Story" by Charles Higham, "Errol Flynn, A Memoir" by Earl Conrad, and Niven's book "Bring on the Empty Horses" -- all found at Olin Library) Errol Flynn was considered to be bisexual. He was known for his many sexual endeavors with women, and had three wives, but also had sexual attraction towards men and engaged in some sexual activity with boys.

With respect to the saying "in like Flynn", the "Dictionary of Slang" in the Uris Library reference room says it means "to have it made" and refers to Flynn's athletic and sexual prowess. I guess that could refer to either men or women.

I am wondering out of all the men mentioned as the hottest just how many actually aren't gay.
probably 1/2 of them ;)

Oh no way, i admit the duke might put up a good fight, but The Norris was a student of the legendary Bruce Lee.....everyone may stand up.....hey yeah Bruce Lee was in sci-fi, anyone remember the green hornet....thats kinda sci-fi......verry kinda