Favorite U.S.S. Enterprise

Looney247

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The sovreign might be a battleship, and the galaxy might be elegant, and the ambassagor might be galliant, the excelsior might be like a golden chariot, the constitution a classic, but the NX class is a true testiment to exportation and discovery.

So i voted NX

The best is the strongest.. Thats what i would say because The Federation is never in total peace.. There's always someone trying to slave us humans.. :(

But.. Federation ship is as good as it's crew, and than again i think that TNG crew is the best crew - they have Data, Troi and Picard!

I would say Enterprise E!

Yea but the sovreign is not that advanced for it's time, the vulcans and the andorians don't have fleets anymore, but the federation has much more powerful ships than the sovreign, like the prometheus.

But the NX is the most advanced Earth ship, even though it can be pulverized by a surok or an andorian battle cruiser

Not allowed to vote in this poll?!? Is that some way to get the results the creator of the poll wanted? Only allow those who agree with his/her views? ;)