Men going to womanly says Britsh report. Get manly or get extinct

BorisP

British men are being told to be alert to a condition that could "put them on the fast track to extinction".

Symptoms of the "illness" that has been dubbed "mantropy" include a penchant for pedicures, fruit smoothies and small dogs.

American Maxim, one of the biggest-selling men's magazines in the world, has defined mantropy as "a silent killer which strikes men in the prime of life".

The magazine has been urging American men to be macho rather than manicured and to indulge their passion for cars rather than clothes.

Telegraph Article

I don't get pedicures or anything like that personally, but I don't see why men who can afford that stuff and like to get that stuff shouldn't do it. Working on the old Ford appeals to some, while looking neat and clean appeals to others. Whatever floats your boat, I say.

Guest c4evap

OMG! That must be what happened to me! Oh, the shame....the horror! I've turned into a woman. Hey, you know what? It's pretty cool!!!

NOTE: Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha :p

c4 ;)

Guest c4evap
You should see me in black nailpolish and lipstick ...

Now I'd pay a buck to see that :p WHOOT!

c4 ;)

Guest c4evap

I thought the term was 'metrosexual'.

The only place I have heard the term 'metrosexual' is on South Park. This thread is the only other place I have seen that term. Just out of curiosity, it this a popular term?

I've seen it mentioned on a few TV news shows.

1. metrosexual

A straight man who embraces the homosexual lifestyle, i.e. refined tastes in clothing, excessive use of designer hygiene products, etc. Usually is on the brink of homosexuality.

EX: Mike has become a metrosexual after shaving off his stubble and using expensive skin products to soften his cherubic facial features.

NOTE: Definition found at: http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=metrosexual

c4 B)

Metrosexual is a very common terminology in my part of the world. Its happening everywhere. Not really pedicures and manicures, but men who start using mosturizer, care for their skin more, a bit more sensitive, less beer and sports, more in tune with their feelings, better dress sense. ALL THIS WHILE STILL BEING STRAIGHT. Thats what metrosexual means.

=Han=

Note: I still like medium-big dogs. My dog in the pic is medium sized.