The promotion announcement thread!

TetsuoShima

• Replies 525
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations to USWhoFan for his promotion to Lt JG. Your performance has been exemplary.

msg4real, I look forward to congratulating you soon.

I also look forward to congratulating Vice-Admiral Tetsuoshima for his imminent promotion to full Admiral.

By the way, what ever happened to our ranks appearing just before our username? No other site has that to my knowledge. 

I finally made it, after more than 3 years, some demotions and several more promotions, I got up to Admiral. (if only it were this easy in real life, we'd probably all be admirals then)

I expect all of you to salute me even straighter now! Heck, if I'm in a good mood, I might even salute you back. *grin* :cyclops:

I finally made it, after more than 3 years, some demotions and several more promotions, I got up to Admiral. (if only it were this easy in real life, we'd probably all be admirals then)

I expect all of you to salute me even straighter now! Heck, if I'm in a good mood, I might even salute you back. *grin* :cyclops:

Congratulations!!!

military_salute_smileyM.gif

Sir! That is. ;)

ummm sir, respectfully, as having the rank of Admiral first, you can still command him.

I've always liked you, Captain. Ya hear that, Tetsuo! YOU SUCK! Now wash the floors again!

• 3 weeks later...

It seems this day has come sooner than i thought.. I am no longer a lowly chief, but now an officer in Star Fleet. I demand respect. :P