The promotion announcement thread!

TetsuoShima

Interesting stuff. I've posted a suggestion in Gaming that could boost site activity and encourage a lot of the people mentioned in the previous post here to more active on the forum.

Oh, got promoted to Petty Officer. I'm so happy!

• Replies 525
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(off the record, I do still hold the highest number of topics opened by myself (along with some of the most popular polls). how do I know that, I can't reveal,... yet ;) )

BUT I CAN!!! :p

But i won't......yet ;)

Don't you get the idea that TetsuoShima is using some kind of external software to get his information.... hmmmm...... *cough* sig *cough*

But anyway - i didn't realise i had the highest post count and registration date. WOOHOO!

• 2 months later...

OOO, been a long time since anyone announced a promotion, congrats Hilander72! :)

And go for it Megalith!

LOL, oh that link over there is very old, it's still on the thompson web domain LOL.

I think I'll leave it be for a while, for sentimental reasons. :D

(I'll add the new link too ;) )

And then wait until you hit the admirals...when things get slow...

Actually....i have an idea....the new forum software has a nice little feature....

Here is a list of all the ranks and the number of members with that rank. NO ADMIRALS!!! :o (yet ;) )

ranknumberspk7.png

woooooooooo hoooooooooo i got my promotion it feels good to get past captain been there for ages[br]Posted on: February 11, 2007, 02:09:10 AM

would be good if there was cept you'll end up with 3 or 4 admirals lol the rank i am not looking forward too is rear admiral lol something untoward about being rear admiral lol