TetsuoShima

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 525
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
Brings up a few memories.... :)

Yeah, it's allways good fun reading some of the older topics again, nostalgia all around, that is so great about forums, they don't forget. :)

As far as getting to Admiral first is concerned, as things look now, it's going to be either TFMF (a small lead) or c4evap, but that can still easily take another 5 months...

(off the record, I do still hold the highest number of topics opened by myself (along with some of the most popular polls). how do I know that, I can't reveal,... yet ;) )

Yup

1 Fleet Admiral (though he did get the rank without actually posting the required amount, so you could call it an honorary rank, though it is that too in real life anyway, when it exists at least)

0 Admirals at the moment (though that will probably change in about half a year from now)

4 Vice Admirals (TFMF ranks highest, both in registration date and in posts)

2 Rear Admirals (though 1 of them can be presumed retired, doesn't visit the site anymore to my knowledge)

6 Commodores (though 4 of them can be presumed retired, don't visit the site anymore to my knowledge)

8 Fleet Captains (about half of them are missing in action)

10 Captains (more than half of them are still in active duty)

10 Commanders (at least 7 have been abducted by illegal aliens during off hours)

10 Lt. Commanders (more than half still active)

4 Luitenants (all died horrible deaths)

12 Luitenants (JG) (8 died on the holodeck)

12 Ensigns (at least 10 we sacrificed for the greater good)

Thats it for the statistics on officers. Hope you enjoyed it. :)