The promotion announcement thread!

TetsuoShima

• Replies 525
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yup

1 Fleet Admiral (though he did get the rank without actually posting the required amount, so you could call it an honorary rank, though it is that too in real life anyway, when it exists at least)

0 Admirals at the moment (though that will probably change in about half a year from now)

4 Vice Admirals (TFMF ranks highest, both in registration date and in posts)

2 Rear Admirals (though 1 of them can be presumed retired, doesn't visit the site anymore to my knowledge)

6 Commodores (though 4 of them can be presumed retired, don't visit the site anymore to my knowledge)

8 Fleet Captains (about half of them are missing in action)

10 Captains (more than half of them are still in active duty)

10 Commanders (at least 7 have been abducted by illegal aliens during off hours)

10 Lt. Commanders (more than half still active)

4 Luitenants (all died horrible deaths)

12 Luitenants (JG) (8 died on the holodeck)

12 Ensigns (at least 10 we sacrificed for the greater good)

Thats it for the statistics on officers. Hope you enjoyed it. :)

I wonder what the stats are now for activity?[br]Posted on: February 11, 2007, 03:13:38 AM

Interesting stuff. I've posted a suggestion in Gaming that could boost site activity and encourage a lot of the people mentioned in the previous post here to more active on the forum.

Oh, got promoted to Petty Officer. I'm so happy!

I actually think forming a nite gaming clan would actually help boost the traffic into the site!! but my own view

• 3 months later...

Indeed, you didn't last long as Fleet Captain. (((((SPAM))))) ;)

And yes, i'm one to talk - recently made Admiral! I beleive only Von Helton has made this position before :)

Of course he didn't make it by natural means.... ::)

lol well i have to admit to the odd usage of spam myself probably 5% lol i did prefer the rank of fleet captain tho tbh not only does it sound better but it also has more dots.

laments on the loss of 3 dots.

LOL.

Congrats guys. Remember though, the higher you get the longer it takes to get even higher.

ex.

From captain to fleet captain is 300 posts.

From fleet captain to commodore is 450 posts.

From commodore to rear admiral is 600 posts.

Getting to vice admiral or admiral takes a loooong time. Fleet admiral is nearly impossible for us mere mortals, though with tfmf's (spam) posts, he might just make it. ;D

I've got about 600 more posts to go myself before I make full admiral. Will take ages...

I could use a secretary though! ;D

I just looked, it took you about 3.5 months to get from fleet captain to commodore megalith, that's about 4.5 posts/day. :D

I just looked, it took you about 3.5 months to get from fleet captain to commodore megalith, that's about 4.5 posts/day. :D

3.5 months lol thought it was quicker than that :) by that reckoning it'll be about 5 months till i get to be a Rear Admiral then.

I'm a bit disappointed that The Federation dont provide a seretary for vice admirals tho :(

Jolly good, Mega "Spammer" Lith & Amnot "Bjorn" Borg... ;)

I'm getting close for a promotion, now that a empty void left by Megalith needs to be filled.

The Federation needs YOU! lol. Fleet Captain is a great rank to have.

hmm, according to the rankings page, you should have made chief a while ago (135 posts) and senior chief is nearby (170 posts), you sure you got promoted just now, or did you post 20 times extra this night? ;D

Senior chief was the thiny O'Brien had on his collar, Master Chief is a great rank to have in real life, or so I hear. :D