Fill in the blank game (Voyager)

gjnave

• Replies 505
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That captain guy from the future came and took his body and sent him back to the future while he was stuck living in a dumpster for 30 years. Tuvok was brought back to life by those strange corpse stealing aliens, His____

everyone wondered what the heck the last 5 post's meant. "It seems to be the ramblings of a mad-man captain" Harry Kim reported. "Or a series of them" Seven added with her eyebrow raised.

"That's it" Janeway reported "Ensign _____

tried to make some sense out of the script from the previous post, gave up, and stomped off to her ready room until she could get some new lines. Chakotay, while in command, decided to ___________________

Guest c4evap

radio Starbase 69 for "thread" ideas. "There seems to be an awful lot of penis references lurking about", he thought outloud. "I think some of these Niteshdwites ;) are tokin' it up". As his voice trailed off Crewman BorisP (from the planet Happeh, in the AngryPenis galaxy) appeared from the turbo lift and said "_______

c4 :p

smiled widely each time he passed a female on the ship...

Mmeanwhile harry had just fallen in love with a rock. The rock was full of small aliens who mate by causing pain in the rectum of their hosts____

Guest c4evap

I stuffed all them up there we might get some new ideas for this thread!"

"Wait", said the Doctor..."I'm also detecting another life form up there". Scanning Chakotay's bum with his (now soiled) tricorder the Doctor discovered where the Tiny Writer had been hiding. "Paris", the Doctor commanded..."Hand me a ______________

c4 :p

Guest c4evap

turned out to be a rare form of trans-dimentional flatulence! When the three awoke they found themselves deep in the swamps of Louisiana circa 1775! "Geez!", exclaimed the doctor..."WTF has Neelix been feeding you!?"

At that, they all began singing the "Smelly Cat" song and _________

c4 ;)