Fill in the blank game (TNG)

macnbc

• Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

tried to grab Spot, but the cat jumped over his forehead and with histeric hussing scrached his ridges. Worf roared angrily, cursing in klingon, while Riker was laughing at him with tears in a stupid pose on the floor. Picard then_________

Michael Flatley, Lord of the Dance, burst into the room, he joined Data and Worf in the jig and at the conclusion, all of them reappeared back on the Enterprise. Flatley turned to Picard and said _________

"My Captain, you sure are a handsome man", where upon Picard just blushed, and said "why thank you. I do my best to stay fit as a fiddle." Picard, tugged down on his shirt a few more times for dramatic effect, looked Flatley square in the eyes and said ____________

oops... gotta go! Then in a puff of smoke he disappeared and Picard, Worf, and Riker where left standing in front of the rest of the crew who all applauded wildly. Meanwhile, during this distraction, a Ferengi vessel had appeared and _____

declared out loud: "My, people in the 21st century were idiots! The negatives were not even signed and had no real value, and gullible people still paid a lot of money for them." In disgust, Picard turned off the time viewer, and had it dismantled, so that for the time being, he could not see into the past.... it was just too depressing for him to do so. So, Picard, tugged on his shirt again for even greater dramatic effect, and proceded to ______________

grabbed the books and headed for the recycling chute. Before he dropped the books into the chute to have their molecules ripped apart for recycling, Picard ripped a page with a picture from the book, looked at it and then thought to himself: "My, if I don't say so, I am a handsome devil." Yes, Picard was also in the romance novel. Picard then folded the photo over, and shoved it into his _____