Fill in the blank game (TNG)

macnbc

• Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the near station, so he can file a protest against them in the JAG office for the sector. But then Geordi jumped out of the lift and hit Lore on the head with his old baseball batt, thus freeing Data of Lore's influence. Two of them then went to Picard, who was wondering how to dispose of the aliens and______

do something, anything, to make sense of this thread again, since some posts have appeared be to posted out of order...

So, be it as it may, Data grabbed the body of his brother Lore who was barely functioning after being whapped on the head by a baseball bat, and Picard decided to contact the Fernengi again, and work out a deal. He asked them ______

was the redshirt of the week and was so shocked that he had a heart attack and died. Captain Picard was so sad that he took out the orange and decided to go mourn the loss of his crewman by ____________

walking around in endles circles. After a brief period of time, he placed another wedge in his mouth. He then saw Beverly, and Picard ran up to her, grabbed her, spun her around, and planted a nice moist sloppy ascorbic acid laced kiss on her lips. "Beveraly, you have no idea how much you turm me on," he said to her, in that deep manly voice that we have all come to love over the years.

Beverly, was so turned on herself by the lip-lock from Picard with the tasty gentically mutated orange Viamin C wedge in his mouth, that she _____

Guest c4evap

and pulling away told her he had two oranges (small ones) in his pants that she could sample and keep for herself. Beverley then reached deep into Picard's pants (in a family friendly manner of course) but only came up with a banana (of all things). Thinking quickly he said..."That belonged to my father...it was a gift. I use it to ____________

c4 :p

Guest c4evap

and began to dry hump Wesley. GET OFF MY LEG he yelled. Just then a crewman with a red tunic entered and announced _______

c4 :p

Picards head started to give way. This wasn't Picard, this was a shapeshifter! Dr. Crusher shrieked like a little girl and ran for her life while being persued by the alien shapeshifter. She turned around a corner and bumped into the real Picard. Picard the shapeshifter jumped on the real Picard and they started to fight. "Crusher to security, emergency" Worf soon arrived with a bunch of security, but he now had to face the problem to find out which one was the real Picard! Finally he decided to____