Adding forums for TV shows

NiteShdw

Are there any TV series (in current production) that deserve their own forum? If you think so, please vote for your favorite.

Unfortuantely, you cannot vote for more than one, so please pick your favorite. You can post if you feel that more than one deserve a forum.

If there is enough interest in a particular show, I will create a new forum. If the new forum is popular enough, a high ranked member will be chosen as a moderator for that forum.

I'm not really sure but you could create a new forum for Movies - Over the past few months I have seen many topics for Movies that have just been released such as when Star Wars 3 was released or Batman Begins and they have been dumped in the Ten Forward forum - you could create this forum to move topics that are based on Movies to tidy things up a bit if you wanted.

This dosn't really fall under TV shows but it's the same idea

Guest c4evap

I just know I'm gonna get slapped...but I voted for the 4400. I love SG1 but I'm kinda taked out on that one. Would like to see more on the 4400.

c4 B)

how about a forum section for a number of old sci-fi such as Blake 7' date=' space 1999 etc etc[/quote']

Yeah, that's called "Other Sci-Fi"

Yeah, I noticed that after i posted it...sorry i was pished last night when i posted it...mr smirnoffs fault lol

has to be stargate (sobber vote)

I voted Stargate but I'm very interested in that new Supernatural series. Maybe a true successor to the X-files or maybe it will be very good in its own right.

Then again, it may just be a stinker.

I think a Smallville option should be up there as well (its as relavent as Supernatural and possibly the only series that would have a hope of contending against Stargate).

stargate has been the longest running scifi show.... i think there should have been a forum for it along time ago.... especialy now that there is a spinoff (atlantis)

:o Someone's forgetting about the Doctor... though I do agree with you ;)