Reasons to be cheerful

maverick

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a new daughter that keeps me up until 3am every night!

HA! Wait till she's 16!!!

c4 ;)

I can just see ole' Pa Nite, sat in a rocking chair, on the porch with a shotgun muttering to himself. If they so much as kiss, he's gonna marry her

Reasons to be cheerful? Does there have to be a reason? ^_^

That reminds me. I woke up this morning once again, and I'm still here. :o

The world didn't get hit by an asteroid while I was sleeping or get blown to smithereens. :o

It's a miracle. Oh, happy day! :cyclops:

right...........anyway, well that's the weekend over and i have to go to school :( but i suppose i do have somthing to be cheerful about - it's only 3 and a half months till Christmas!!!

. . . anyway' date=' well that's the weekend over and i have to go to school :( [/quote']

Ah, but the weekend isn't quite over. Savour the moment. ;)

I'm working again tonight, but I'm very happy that I have a job to go to, as this hasn't always been the case. :)

Yippee!!!

Let's keep the cheerfulnees going, all week long. :cyclops:

For every glass half-full, it is easy to slip into the half-empty mode of seeing. Or the engineer mode that says the glass is twice as big as it needs to be. What if I (metaphorically) poured my daily half-full/-empty incidents into a great big old bucket and looked for opportunities to fill it?

Tonight my muscles are really sore - but that's reason to be cheerful because my dad and I spent the day at the old house catching all the "left overs" that weren't packed when the movers came. We had a great day together and even though parts of my body I didn't really know existed are singing a tragic chorus, I'm fine, and I got to spend a day with my dad.

:)

I look at a glass that's at the half-way point water-wise, and my first thought is, "I'm thirsty!". Then, I'd admire the wonderful etched flowers carved on the side of the glass, and take a sip. After that, a wonderful chain of thoughts about water, and I'll continue drinking until the glass is empty (or totally unfull?)... upon which I'll go and fill the glass.

If the answer is stifling, you may be asking the wrong question ^_^

i remember the payday in seventeen days thing. mainly because i spent my wages in 6 days and sat around waitin for the next lot.

then i decided to go to uni. not everyones cuppa but i decided there must be a way to own a car and a motorcycle and drink an inadvisable amount of horribly strong lager with the boys and have some fun while still takin the gf to all manner of expensive places to eat drink and buy clothes............im now out of breath

• 5 months later...