Reasons to be cheerful

maverick

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah' date=' alchohol - the temporary solution to a permanant problem: life. *Tips beer glass to remedyu* (yes, I am really drinking beer right now)[/quote']

Ahhh yes. It's going to be a good weekend. Btw, what's your favourite beer? I have some Heineken in the fridge but I fancy some Tiger. Maybe I'll buy a crate later.

I'm sorry, did you say Sopranos? That's the only series I have never watched. Wish I had some episodes.

Yes. One of the greatest shows ever. It even beats Babylon 5, which means a lot coming from me.

I think the new episodes are starting to air march 14.

I just found the truss rod on my acoustic guitar (hidden at the bottom of the neck, inside the soundhole of all places) and adjusted it; the neck was bowed really bad for years. Now I can keep my great sounding 20+ year old Sigma (Martin's low-end at the time) and not have to buy a new one.

Saving $200 or more makes me a cheerful guy. :)

well a good reason for me to be happy is that with all the torrent histariya the MOD's stopped focusing on me and my big mouth, lol.

Oh, and My neo-maxi-Nazi father is out of town... actualy out of this country and went to dublin, Ireland for a week. Now I get the house to myself mostly, lol. I like to locj the doors and walk around my house naked mostly, lol. j.m

During the weekend, my cousin and I went into this joint that looked good from the outside but sucked big time on the inside. It was some food place so we didn't really want to walk away after the waitress had already come to our table and gave us the menus, etc.

So we ordered some tea (that's right, Earl Grey) drank it and left. Went to the food place a few shops down and ate there instead. HAHA.

Guest c4evap

Le non, mais moi est resté à un Holiday Inn la nuit passée !

c4 ;)